Chapter 6: Amy's Crush?

Any pics shown don't belong to me unless I say they do!

-Normal POV-

Sally and her friends walked right towards Amy.

"Oh look girls," she said to Brianna, Bunnie and Julie-su. "If it isn't the little pink rat and her two friends; squeaky and the criminal."

They all laughed.

"I don't squeak!" Cream said.

"Yah and I'm not a criminal!" Rouge added.

"Oh really now? Because last time I checked, you were robbing my family of our wealth. And she," she pointed at Cream. "she had a squeak!"

Amy, Rouge and even Cream glared at her.

"Anyways," Sally continued. "I just came by to ask you a simple question Amy."

"And what's that?" Amy asked, annoyed.

"Well it must have costed you a fortune to get that makeover of yours." She said. "Maybe even surgery."                         

Amy retaliated. "I'm sorry Sally, I don't need surgery to look good. You should know."

"Excuse me? This right here is O-natural. Yeah that's right, life given beauty. Anyways come on girls, we're out of here!"

And with that they turned and left.

"Wow Amy, I can't believe you said that. Just what we need to do." Rouge placed her hands on her hips.

"Oh whatever, come on let's get to class.

-Later in English-

"Alright class, today I have an assignment for you."

*Class boo's*

"Oh shush!" Mr Berk yelled. "It's on poems so make sure to read the assignment carefully. I will let you choose your partners, so choose wisely."

Amy looked to her side. Sonic was sitting right there. She knew she had to make a move. She got up and walked over to his desk.

"Hey I'm Amy Rose." She said.

"Hey I'm Sonic..." he said, not paying her any attention. His eyes quickly widened. "Wait Amy, as in Amy Rose?"

"Yup." She giggled.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever! I recognized you in math but wasn't sure..." He stopped, and stared at her, seeing how much she had changed.

She blushed a bit. Maybe he likes me! I thought. But wait, he's dating Sally...

"So um... You wanna be partners?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Alright I'll get the assignment sheet. Pull up a chair at my desk." Amy said and went to get the paper.

She grabbed the assignment of the teachers desk and went to my seat.

"Alright so we have to make poems about how we can start being nicer to the planet." She read out. "That should be easy!"

Brianna's POV

Brianna noticed the pink rat talking to Sally's boyfriend. She knew her friend would be furious so she pulled out her phone and started texting her.

Brianna: Omg! You won't believe this!! Amy is totally flirting with ur boyfriend!! Their English partners!!!

Sally: What?! That brat! Do something!! Ruin her!!