Chapter 17: It's Over

Previously...

"S-Scourge..?" She managed out with a shaky voice as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Scourge was making out with another girl. Amy could make out some brown and red. A fox? A squirrel? Amy couldn't tell as her vision became blurry. Frankly, she was too shocked to care who it was.

Scourge turned around with a cold smirk.
"I only dated you for fun. So we're through. Get lost." With that he turned around and went back to kissing the girl.

Amy did the only thing she could do.

Cry.

•••

10:20

"Bunnie! Bunnie!"

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" The blonde bunny screamed hyperly as she danced.
"Hey Bri!" She greeted the fox.

"What's up with you?" Brianna gave Bunnie a scornful look as she noticed her friend was probably drunk. She shook her head with a sigh.
"Come on, we're leaving." Brianna grabbed Bunnie's wrist and began dragging her away from the dance floor.

Bunnie wormed her way out of the foxes iron grip.
"Aww, why Bri? This party is amazing!"
Bunnie said as she waved her hands in the air excitedly.
"Ah'm having so much fun!"

Too much fun, Brianna thought.

"Ugh," Brianna muttered as she rubbed her forehead.
"Look, I am having like the worst night ever! Jason dumped me, Buns! Can you a least have a little sympathy for me when I am obviously feeling horrible? I just feel like going home."
Tears began to well up in the fox's blue eyes.

"But what about the plannn?!" Bunnie asked through a slur.

"Forget the plan! Seriously Bunnie, let's just go home!" Brianna whined as she wiped her eyes. At that moment, Sally's plan meant nothing to her, and quite frankly, it didn't mean anything to Bunnie either.  The fox just wanted to leave. She'd had enough of Sally's "kick ass party."

•••

Sonic huffed with annoyance.
"Where is she? She's been gone for at least fifteen minutes.." he wondered aloud as he looked around for Sally.

He'd been looking for her for a while now and was starting to get annoyed. She had acted so excited about this night, and she talked and talked about how they were going to have the time of their lives together, yet she was nowhere to be seen. With another huff, he ended up spotting her friends on the dance floor, looking like they were arguing, and looking like they had been arguing for a while. He quickly headed over to them, hoping for answers.

"Hey, do you girls know where Sally is?" He asked as they turned around to face him, Bunnie with a hyper look in her eyes and Brianna looking anxious.

Brianna gave him an uneasy look, then her eyes darted toward the stairs leading upstairs.
"Umm..."

"Yeah, 'ah know where she is!" Bunnie said hyperly through her country accent.
"She's upstairs because that's phase one o' the plan!"

"Oh jeez..." Brianna muttered as Sonic looked at the drunk bunny sceptically.

"Huh? What plan?" Sonic asked, curiosity beginning to burn inside him.

"The plan!" Bunnie repeated with slight annoyance.
"It's gonna be totally crazy! We're gonna totally embarrass Amy in front of the whole school, and like, make her cry and stuff!"

"Sonic... I think you should go upstairs."

Sonic looked at the two sceptically, curious to know what they were talking about. Sally was upstairs, because that's phase one of the plan? A plan to hurt and embarrass Amy? What?! Brianna nodded toward the stairs. Without another word, Sonic left, curiosity and anger beginning to burn inside him. Thoughts and questions swirled around in his head almost as fast as he could run. The only way to answer them was to talk to Sally and see what was going on. He headed for the stairs, disappearing through the crowd of people.