Chapter 14: Party Planning

~Sally~

"Alright girls," Sally said sitting down on her fancy blue chair across from her friends, drinking Starbucks.
"I got the stuff. Instead of just embarrassing her at school, I have come up with an even better plan."

"What is it?" Brianna asked, twisting her auburn hair anxiously.

"Well as you know, this Friday, December 10, will mark me and Sonic's three-year anniversary," She said smiling as the thought made her fill with joy.
"I want to do something really special for it of course, like a party, and since we have this thing with Amy and our popularity, I thought why not combine the two."

Bunnie took a sip of her Frappucino. "So like what about the plan?"

Sally sipped her tea.
"Okay, okay, here's the plan. On Friday, we are going to be throwing the party of the year!"

"Ohhh! I hope I'm invited!" Bunnie squealed excitedly.

Sally sighed. "Bunnie I'm throwing the party, of course you're invited."

Sally took another sip. "Anyway, this party will be the party everyone's talking about. It will be here of course, at my castle. The whole school will be invited, even Amy Rose. This is when the plan will come into motion, I have something very romantic planned for me and Sonic and I don't want it ruined."

Later that night...

"So," Sally spoke into her phone. "Do you agree with your side of the deal?"

"I agree." Scourge said.

---------------------------------------------

Sally's planning a party? What does Scourge have to do with this? Find out! >.<