vi.

consider this as an apology from me for not posting a new chapter lol
(warnings; misgendering, swearing, weird fan interaction)
(i'm sorry little ones)

"Niki, you don't have to. I reckon I won't be added in anyways," (__) refused and shook their head no, in hopes that Niki would give up.

"I'm sure Dream will add you to the server, (__). He thought about it too, so, will you please give me a chance?" She pleaded, and they knew she wouldn't stop trying until they agreed to her plan.

(__) sighed in defeat before nodding, "Fine."

It was almost as if they heard her whisper a victorious 'yes!' in a delighted manner. (__) knew that Niki was happy at their giving, and sighed mentally.

Recently, she has been begging for them to come and join the DreamSMP. It is one of every MCYT fans' big dream to come online into the server due to the amount of recognition it's getting- and have a chance to talk to their favourite idols. And maybe, be involved with the lore.

Sure, it was a dream for everyone. Even said Minecraft Twitch streamers wished to be invited. Everyone fantasizes daily about what will happen if they were in the story, but (__)? They never thought of themself being invited nor being in the lore. They doubted it to an extent.

In fact, (__) didn't care less. They didn't start their Twitch career for the fame, but because of their burning passion for gaming. Gaming was something they frankly enjoyed and coped with. It wouldn't matter anyway. After all, it's not like some strangers on the internet would waste their time to support a non-binary Twitch streamer.

Perhaps, it'd be worth it?

"You're gonna be a great character in the lore," Niki thought, "I'm sure of it."

"Uh, Niki. I'm not so sure about that," (__) shrugged their shoulders reluctantly, doubting her words, "I'm not good at acting and memorizing lines. I might turn out as a bland, unimportant character because of that."

Niki stayed quiet for a few seconds and gazed at them in the eyes, the hopeful glint in her eyes glimmered, "Hey, there's no need to worry about it. I wasn't great at acting at first, but when I acted more in the scenes, I've gotten a lot better."

"It doesn't matter if you're, like, terrible at acting. You'll get better along the way," She assured in the calmest way possible before a smile quirked on her lips.

Seeing Niki's genuine smile, it was purely cute. Who knew this woman can be the one wholesome sunshine in just times like this? Even they couldn't understand why she was getting bashed at by other people.

"Oh, coming!" Niki suddenly spoke and (__) leaned their phone closer to their ear, curious to know who it was, only to hear a distant mumbled voice that they were unable to form out of.

"Who's that?" Asked (__), intrigued.

"It's Wilbur, we were planning to stream together today," Niki sighed, "I'm sorry but I have to go now. I made a promise that I'll be streaming with him."

"No, it's fine." (__) laughed. They bid goodbye to her before hanging up on the call, leaving them by themself.

The café was quite busy today. Customers such as young teenagers started visiting now and then, romantic study dates were quite common to find here these days.

They shook their head, deciding to keep themself busy by staring out of the window and possibly find whatever is interesting to see. They managed to spot the same foreign family from yesterday.