8

"this is dangerous dabi, you know that!" y/n heard a female's voice coming from his soulmate's apartment.

"you don't think i fucking know that!" he was yelling. y/n quickly grabbed the spare key from his pocket and opened the door.

he saw dabi and a girl who looked no older than 17 standing in the kitchen.

"you're early," dabi gritted his teeth.

"sorry i should've called," y/n looked at the blonde girl. "didn't know you had company over."

"she was just leaving," the blonde starred daggers into dabi before she huffed and left, slamming the door behind her.

"she's just a moody teenager," dabi tried to brush off her exit.

"cut the shit dabi," dabi was taken aback. "what's going on?"

"shigaraki's on a power trip," dabi shrugged as he went towards the fridge and pulled out two water bottles. he tossed one towards y/n. "wants me to go on some mission to take care of some hero."

"dabi..." y/n looked worried.

"hey," dabi placed his water on the counter and cupped y/n's face. "things will be okay, i'll be okay."

"we aren't ever leaving this place, are we?" y/n mumbled towards his lover. dabi only sighed and placed his lips onto y/n's forehead.

"after this," dabi pulled away his hands so he could embrace y/n. "after this, y/n, i am all yours."

"good," y/n tossed his water bottle towards the counter. before checking to see if it landed, he placed his hands onto dabi's scarred face and pulled him down so their lips could touch.

as the kiss grew more and more passionate, more clothes could be seen getting through off both mens' bodies.

"you sure you want this?" dabi said as he briefly pulled away.

"i've waited years for this," y/n stared longingly into dabi's eyes. "i'm beyond ready."

dabi didn't hesitate for another okay, he picked up y/n and rushed him into his bedroom.