First kiss (1/2)

Percy: "I thought you ares girls were supposed to be good at this stuff" Percy laughed and dodged another of your blows. "can it, Jackson. at least I don't smell like sardines" he faltered for a second, unsure as to what to say. "you sound just like Clarisse." he said it in a joking tone but everyone knew you hated your half sister. you dropped your sword and threw yourself at him. you pinned him to the ground and spat in his face. the class Percy had been teaching was spread out around you in a loose circle and no one dared move. Percy's girlfriend came in, her eyes moving from you sitting on his chest, glaring at him, to his face covered in your spit. you rolled off him and stood dusting yourself off. Annabeth looked angry. "don't touch my boyfriend like that again." she snarled. you stared deep into her stormy eyes, anger built deep in your gut and you instantly hated her for telling you what to do. "how about like this blondie" you grabbed Percy and kissed him hard before storming out of the arena. and on your way back to the ares cabin you couldn't help but notice the electricity that danced along your skin were the contact had been made.

Frank: ever sense the night you found frank on the rock crying, he'd come back to camp half blood a lot. to see you, actually. you spent a lot of time together and you learned a lot about each other. one day you two were sitting in the sword arena after a particularly hard fight, (frank was teaching you how to sword fight) "you're getting good (Y/N)" you blushed at the compliment "not as good as you beast boy" you laughed at his expression, you knew he didn't like it when you called him that. "frank," you whispered. "I know- I know it's only been like 3 weeks sense hazel broke up with you. and you can't possibly feel the same but, I really like you and.." you glanced up at him and he was grinning like a mad man. he leaned forward and cupped your face in his big warm hands. he pressed his soft lips against yours and your heart nearly beat right out of your chest. when he pulled away you were smiling so hard it hurt and you thought you might scream with joy. "I like you too" he whispered

Leo: "what's this do?" you asked of the boy sitting beside you. "it tightens bolts and stuff" Leo answered. he was bent over a project "what about this?" you asked. "(Y/N), that's a screw driver" he laughed. "what? but it's huge!" you exclaimed "a power screw driver" he answered, his fingers still moving over wires and gears. "what-" he looked up suddenly and that scared you enough to shut you up. he never looked up from his projects, not for you or anybody. "could you please be quiet for just a minute then you can ask all the questions you want, jabber mouth." he looked a little annoyed but you couldn't help it, "make me" you challenged. he shrugged and leaned towards you, and out of all the things he could have done to shut you up, kissed you. then he turned and went back to his work. you were indeed silent on your stool rubbing your fingers over your lips until he was done with his project.

Jason: you were laying with your head in Jason's lap, and he was playing with the loose strands of your hair. "you know I really like you (Y/N), right" Jason mumbled. "Jason you remind me constantly how could I not." you sat up and stared into the electric blue intensity of his eyes. "I just want you to realize that I won't hurt you, and I'd do anything to see that smile." he was so close that you could feel his breath on your face. he placed one hand on your cheek, "can I...kiss you?" he whispered you smirked and jumped to your feet, "if you can catch me first" and you took off running through the forest. he played along and chased after you knowing that you liked these sorts of games and he usually let you win. this time he was determined. you scrambled up a tree and hid among the branches. suddenly Jason's face was right it front of you "forgot I could fly, did you?" he asked. you screamed and dropped from the tree laughing. before you could hit the ground Jason caught you and pulled you into a kiss. your head spun and fireworks danced behind your closed eye lids and in that very moment you know for a fact that Jason would never hurt you, never leave you like you'd been left all those times before.