invasion of the ex's (2/2)

Luke: "get away from me you stupid bitch" you swung your sword angrily at the vampire Kelli. she laughed and tilted her head as she dodged. "poor little girl, your feelings are so hurt" she cooed. you screamed and lunched forward trying to impale her but she was fast. "Luke never wanted you you're just a dirty siren." you snarled "oh but he did want me (y/n), that's why he's on our side. because I gave him more than you ever could." Kelli laughed and her fire hair grew hotter almost singing your eye brows. you dropped your sword and ripped the knife from your belt. you leaped forward pinning her to the ground. "this is all your fault" you snarled before plunging your knife into her throat. there you knelt crying because no matter what you knew what she said was true

Conner: Drew Takana from the Aphrodite cabin was always rude to everyone, but especially you and it was more than obvious why, Travis was in her sights, at least for the last couple of weeks and that had left you subject to all kinds of Drews humiliations and you were down right mad and sick of her shit. so perfectly taking after your boyfriend, you planned the best prank for a self centered daughter of Aphrodite. with pipers help you replaced Drews leave in conditioner with orange hair dye and mixed her face wash with enough bacon grease to give her pizza face for months. then you stole all her makeup and buried it in the dirty Pegasus stalls. Drew never bothered you again, not even once.

Travis: Katie Gardener was your very good friend and the sweetest person you knew. when you started dating Travis you avoided her like the plague and guilt haunted you every time you saw her. one night you were sitting alone on the dock just thinking when she sat down right next to you. you tried to run but she grabbed your wrist "please just tell me what I did wrong" she said softly. your eyes slowly welled with tears and you threw your arms around her sobbing. "Katie I'm so sorry. you were my best friend I never should have- I'm so terrible. oh I'm so sorry!" you cried into her neck. "hey, (y/n) what do you mean? why are you sorry" she asked, gently rubbing the back of your head. "I'm dating Travis!" you wailed. she started laughing and you thought you might faint from surprise "oh (y/n)," she chuckled "I already knew that, I don't care, i just want you to be happy, and I just want my friend back" her kindness made you sob and squeeze her tighter and you were so happy to be her best friend again.

Octavian: lots of people wanted to be on Octavians good side. Its not like you had to wonder why, he was powerful. And mostly you didnt care, because mostly Octavian didnt care. People, girls, tried to get close to him and he would ignore them because you were his hurricane and no common  rain storm would do. But one night you spotted him with another girl in a small cafe at the edge of the city. Your heart said "kill him now" but your head was smart and so you waited until he was alone. You caught him in a head lock and pulled him into an ally. "Ill kill you Octavian, and ill kill that stupid little whore too I swear it." You snarled, held your dagger to his throat. "Oh baby I know you will." Octavian laughed and spun out of your grip, pinning you to the wall, kissing you breathless. "Youre my hurricane, she isnt even a drizzle." And that was all you needed to hear.

Bekendorf: There isnt much to say about dead girlfriends, but thats whay selina was. Not an ex, a girlfriend who had been taken from Charles. And every day you were aware of that. When you found old photographs you were aware of that. When he kissed you you wondered if he wished it was her. When he spoke your name quietly into the night you wondered if he wished it was hers. So you asked him, and he looked at you with.so much sadness you regreted asking. "I loved her then (y/n), but youre who I love now. And she doesnt change that."