First kiss (2/2)

HEY GUYS so if anyone wants me to write them a one shot, you can like comment or something, I need: your name, which boy you want it to be with, and a general idea of what you want to be doing with them.

Luke: "just..come back to camp please?" you stared into Luke's eyes and grabbed his hands. "it's too late (Y/N)" he closed his eyes "please luke, please. they'll forgive you, well protect you. Kronos won't be able to get you, I won't let anything happen to you" your hands squeezed his so tight your knuckles turned white. "thank you, for caring about me, I love you for that" he leaned forward and rested his forehead to yours. "don't worry, I'll be okay" then he slowly pressed his lips to yours. when you pulled away there where tears in his eyes, and yours. "IM me?" you whispered. "you know I'll try my damnedest" and then he was gone.
Conner: you danced into the pavilion with your Christmas sweater on, humming Christmas tunes. no one was more excited about Christmas tomorrow than you. you had volunteered to decorate for the feast tomorrow, and you didn't mind that you were working alone. "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the-" you stopped dead in your twirl and your cheeks turned bright red. "nice sweater" Conner commented. you looked down at Rudolf and blushed an even deeper red. "here let me help you" he grabbed the decoration from your hand and hung it on the arch way over your heads. he grabbed your waist and pulled you close. "would you look at that, mistletoe" he whispered. you got up on your tip toes and kissed him until your head spun. what a great christmas.
Travis: "you know (Y/N), ever sense the moment I laid eyes on you I knew there was something very special about you." Travis wove his fingers through your hair and pulled you close. "you're so corny Travis, get lost" you laughed and shoved him. "but..(Y/N), I know, I joke about this stuff a lot, but I swear to you on the Styx I mean it this time" thunder rumbled in the distance. you placed your clip board on the table and turned to face him. there was such sincerity in his face that you had no choice but to believe him. "I have work to do Travis can't this wait till later?"
Travis smirked and pulled you close "with that clipboard and that no none sense attitude of yours, you're like a cute little secretary." he said. you glared at him, "I'm not lit-" Travis cut you off with a gentle kiss to the lips.

Octavian: you slid onto the couch next to Octavian and smiled. his body went rigid. "what's the matter hun?" you asked innocently. you leaned back and put your arm across the back of the couch. "you know, (Y/N), exactly what the matter is." Octavian growled. you brought your hand up to play with the short hair on the back of his head. "what might that be sweety?" you asked, sugar sweet. "I hate you" he snarled. "oh honey I don't think so." you whispered in his ear. he shivered in the perfectly warm room. "you don't have to hide that you're attracted to me, I'm not hiding it anymore Octavian." you grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips down on yours.
Bekendorf: Valentines day and the daughter of hades was alone in her cabin, surprise, surprise. you sighed and snuggled deep into your bed for an entire day of supernatural. *knock knock* you slowly pulled yourself out of bed and went to the door. "what in hades do you- oh." there standing in your doorway was Charles Bekendorf. "hi (Y/N)" he smiled as you began to straiten your clothes and try to fix your giant mess of hair. "don't bother," he said "you look beautiful anyway" your cheeks burned and you didn't know what to say. he pulled his hands from behind his back, in them were a box of chocolates and a dozen soft pink and white roses. "(Y/N), will you be my Valentine?" a light blush crept up into his cheeks and you nearly cried. no one, not ever had shown you as much kindness as Charles had in the few times you'd seen him. you hugged him so tightly, that if he'd been any less muscular you would have crushed him. he smiled fondly at you. you leaned up on your tip toes and pressed your lips to his. it was brief, but very, very sweet.