S-System

As time went by, All my classmates spent their allowance like it was nothing. Day in and day out they would purchase anything they wanted. The teacher never disciplined so sleeping in class, talking in class and using phones became the norm. All this continued until the month ended.

Manato pov÷

I was running with full speed. I was late to class. I had been exercising and doing multiple workouts to make sure I don't lose my strength after leaving the BlackRoom. I have been getting weaker but atleast I can make sure the progress is low. But I didn't pay attention to the time so I am late. Moreover the points weren't refilled this month. So I was right.
I had called and asked Kamuro about this. She told me that her class did receive private points but only 94,000.

As I was about to step into class I heard the conversation from inside.

"....Class D will be promoted to C and Class C would be demoted to D."

So my guess about this system was correct.

I opened the door and stepped in the class. Everyone looked at me. I also noticed the 'Class points'written on the board.

"So Manato why are you late?"

"I am really sorry ma'am. I promise it won't happen again."

"It doesn't matter. Since the class points are 0 anyway."

"Yeah." I said with a my poker face.

As I started walking towards my seat, Chabashira sensei called me.

"Wait. I didn't say I will let you go like that."

"Huh?"

"You seem to act like you already know what's going on despite being late."

"Yeah I figured a few things out."

"Then please come and tell us what you have discovered only then you can get back to your seat.Also since you came late you weren't able to hear me explain what is happening, to the other students. So we will hear your actual thoughts."

This woman. How am  I supposed to lay low now.Now Ayanokouji would be more suspicious of me. It's not like I can disobey a teacher without facing consequences. I don't want to make a fool out of myself infront of my classmates either.I guess it's ok. I can atleast look smart and mabye I can gain the trust of my classmates. Even if they are defective, some of them can make decent tools.

"Very well."

I got stood in front of the black board and started explaining as everyone focused there attention on me.

"I believe the reason we didn't get any points is because we were more  ill- mannered than the other classes. The more we  misbehaved like talking,sleeping or using mobile phones in class. These also include us picking fights with other students and littering our surroundings.
The more we did these things the more points were deducted. In the end we got so many deductions that we ended with 0 points."

Everyone was shocked. By the look on their face I can tell that,what I said was exactly what sensei had told them.

" If the school really was giving 100,000 points per month then the total points for all students combined would have been 48 million per month. There is no way the school would do that, so I thought that if the school is judging based on merit then
there has to be a catch. To be honest anyone with a brain could have figured that much out."

With that statement my classmates glared at me. While Chabashira sensei smirked.

"But don't worry. My best guess is that all our exams would be related to us getting class points. Each class point should be equal to 100 private points. Perhapes they might take some kind of special exam. Participating in clubs also gives you private points."