What are you hiding?

I am currently in Matsushita's room. She was still in her school clothes just like me.We are discussing the questions she got wrong.

As I  explained, I noticed that she was listening to me with zero interest. Though she seemed more interested in me as she looked at me from time to time. I guess she is trying to see, how good I am academically.

"So that is how you do it. Did you understand?"

"Yeah I did. Thanks for your help."

"It's no problem. Anyway I guess I should be heading back now. It's going to be dark soon and if someone sees me in your room, they might get the wrong idea."

Matsushita blushed a little and said "O-Oh yeah! Ok see you tomorrow!"

As got up and put on my shoes ,I said "You know, if you want to hide your abilities then you should do a better job."

She was taken back with my statement.

"H-huh? What do you mean?"

I turned around and pushed her to the wall. I held her tight and kept her in place,preventing her from running away, with my body. My left hand kept both of her hands on top of her head.There was about 15cm distance between our face.

"Huh? What are you doing you perv-"

I put my finger on her lips.

"Shhhhhhhh...Do you really think you are in the position to talk." I said, in my cold voice, as I brought me face even closer. Now the distance between our lips was a little less than 5 cm. I could see her turning red.

She tried to kick me, but I used me right hand and grabbed her left soft thigh and held it in my hand. I could feel the warmth of her body. It felt really nice actually.

"Now answer my questions Matsushita. I wouldn't want to do something you won't like."

Her expression turned to someone who was very afraid.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"I don't know. Perhaps this."

I am sorry Matsushita. But I must break you now. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I then climbed and layed on top of her.

"W-whaa..."

She tried to speak, but could not.

"Shhhh... nothing will happen as long as you tell me everything, I want to know. Or else..."

I said as I slid my fingers through between her thighs, all the way up to her underwear. With my other hand, I unbuttoned her coat and took it off. She looked very beautiful to be honest. It's all most tempted me to continue.But my true intentions wasn't to do anything to her. I just want her to break.

She tried to resist, but I was too strong for her. She tried to call for help, but I put my hand on her mouth.

"The doors are locked. No one will hear you. Not to mention,  even if you told someone, you will have no evidence of what I did. So I can do whatever I want..."I said as I kissed her cheek.

"So please try to cooperate..."

I could see some tears in her eyes. Meaning she was now vulnerable. I lifted my hand from her mouth.

"So tell me. Why do you hide your abilities."

"I-it's personal..."

"Is it? You are very delicious. Do want me to lick you?"

"I JUST DONT LIKE USING MY ABILITIES TILL IT DOESN'T BENIFIT ME! OKAY?!" She shouted.

"I will accept that answer for now... Next question... What do you want to accomplish by coming to this school?"