Clubs

We all were called to the gymnasium. There we would be presented with different clubs to join. I didn't really have any clubs in mind that I would like to join. But I wanted to confirm my theories about this school so I went.

There were all most all the first years gathered here.

I bumped into a pretty girl with purplish pink hair.

"I am extremely sorry."

"Whatever."

"Hey don't be mean to him Kamuro-san." A blond guy walked over to us.

"I wasn't being mean."

"Didn't look like that to me."

He turned towards me. And extended his hand.

"I am Hashimoto Masayoshi. And this is Kamuro Masumi. We both are in class A."

"Who gave you permission to tell him my name!"

"Well I am Manato Namara of class D."

I shook is hand. I looked at him grinning at me.

Class A huh? Perhaps it won't be so bad to make friends  from people from other classes.

"So what clubs are you two planning to join?"

"I don't have any particular interest. What about you Kamuro?"

"I plan to join the art club."

"Art club huh? That's a pretty nice choice. I on the other hand haven't really made my choice of clubs yet."

"Want me to help you?"

"Thanks Hashimoto. But I am good. By the way, you want to exchange contact info?"

"Yeah sure. Here's mine and Kamuro's info."

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING HIM MY NUMBER?!'

"Come on it would be good for you to have a friend."

"Whatever."

Someone stood up on the stage. I thought they were going to introduce themselves like all other club captains so far. But he just stood there and watched.

Some students started to laugh while thinking that he forgot his lines. But that wasn't the case. After all the student on stage was Horikita Manabu.

"Ahem..."

With just that the entire gymnasium went silent. To be able to do that is incredible for normal person. He will really be fun to fight. To bad we aren't in the same year.

"All those who want to join the student council may submit their application. If we see you fit, We will select you."

After saying that he came down from the stage and walked off.

I glanced over at the blackhaired girl. She was pretty shaken up and had this troubled expression on her face.

"So they are siblings...?"
I muttered quietly so no one could hear me. I saw Ayanokouji there too. But he had his hands full dealing with the girl, who for some reason stabbed him with a compass. How did no one notice that?

"*Whistle*... Well that was something wasn't it?"

"Yeah" Kamuro nodded.

"If you excuse me I will be right back." I told them and ran to the nearest club stall.

"Hello. Would you like to join our club?"

"I apologize. But I am not interested in joining any clubs as of yet. I just wanted to ask a question. If you do well in a club then do you receive private points?"

The guy was caught off guard by my question. But he told me what I needed to know.

As I walked by over to Kamuro and Hashimoto. I processed the information and started fitting it in my theory.

I spent the rest of the day talking with those two and we became pretty good friends. Well me and Hashimoto anyway. I may be Kamuro's friend but I think my existence annoys her alot.

We all became friends and would always hangout with eachother atleast twice a week. I also hung out and made friends with Ike,Yamauchi and the red haired guy named Sudo ken. Us four and Ayanokouji would hang out every weekend. I wasn't much interested in the idiot trio. I was only there for Ayanokouji. Though I can't deny, hanging out with them was a little fun. Well anything better than what I did to pass the time in the BlackRoom.

Word count:670