Back Behind Bars

This has been a short chapter, I will DISCLAIMER: all except plot belong to jk Rowling!!!
Thanks again for 1.37I views!!!
Keep up the love, let me know if you want me to look at any of your work, id love to! :)
ENJOY...

One month later...
Draco, Malfoy Manor

Draco got up with the sun, which was a pleasure he didn't usually have. He pushed away his silky black sheets. He was wearing his Calvins, a muggle gift from Granger. For Valentines day a couple days ago. He chuckled, they were actually much more comfortable than his own Slytherin quidditch team boxers.

He looked down at the foot of his bed, and found "The Quibler" the one from three weeks ago. The headline read "the notorious Malfoys BACK BEHIND BARS". He was finally free, Narcissa finally not there on his back about who he should marry and whatnot. And Lucius, Draco thought they had gone easy on, he should be dead.

Draco had kept the paper, it called him a, hero, said he was honorable, by favoring law and safety over hits shitty family.

He could walk around shirtless, stay up till noon, eat pudding for tea...or even have Hermione over for the night. He was alone except for his butler elf, Bobby (after the dececed Dobby) who was more like a friend.

Tonight there was going to be a dance planned, The Graduation dance. Or technically there second graduation dance, since this was their extra eighth year not their seventh, so this would be their second try at what Hermione called Highschool Prom, whatever that was (some deranged muggle principe, most likely).

Obviously, he already asked her to go with him. He hadn't told anyone except Bobby, but he was going to propose to her, with the Malfoy family ring a silver snake coiled round a huge jagged edgy emerald. Even he had to admit it was beautiful, just like his Granger. It had been passed down from generation to generation. He just had it polished and in was all snug in a dark green velvet case.

He shuddered at the thought, he was so nervous and almost afraid. Not of rejection, or embarrassment. He was just plain nervous, it's not like he'd ever proposed to anyone. Although they'd wait till the very end of school to get married, even though neither of them were underage. He shook out his limbs and trudged toward his shower. He was staying in what was his parents room, many years ago. He redid it all so any trace of theirs would be gone. But he did love the shower, it was made entirely of black marble, and the walls next to it were made of glass wich outlooked the forest. He tossed the calvins down the laundry shoot, and turned on the shower, a jet of hot water hit him in the face, he chuckled and smiled, if everything went according to plan, this could possibly be the bet day of his life.

This has been a short chapter, I will update again tomorrow though, that's a promise guys!!!
Comment to help give Draco tips on how to propose to Hermione, if I like your idea I might use it in the upcoming chapters ( I'll mention you aswell)
Btw: tell me how you think this is going!
Love ya all!!!