Good Morning

As this is the morning after it does get a teeny bit steamy just a warning*
Jk Rowling owns all except my plot
Those of my friends I didn't mention last time, thank you Livin_the_Lennox_Lif Lubnah10 rmcmv thanks for the support friends.
Also thanks to alex1535
for getting me to write this chapter by helping me write, luv ya your a life saver and a great friend  :-)

"Good morning granger" draco blew onto her face to wake her. Hermione was so startled she rolled right out of bed and fell on the floor, with the smack of her bare skin against cold marble. Draco bolted upright "damn granger are you alright"? Looked at naked hermione face first on the floor and got up . Hermionie, turned to face him, and blushed "draco..... You're not wearing any pants...." Draco smirked and chuckled. "Is that a problem my granger"? "i thought you got used to me, in all my unclothed glory" he cocked his head and raised an eyebrow. Hermione looked up from the floor to dracos eyes running from her head to her toes then resting on her chest "your staring at me" she said bluntly. "Your beautiful" he replied in a daze. "Your just saying that because I'm naked" she joked. "It helps" he said in a low husky voice. He cleared his throat and held out his hand to help her up. As hermione was pulled upright, her memory was too "Bloody Hell Draco" hermione shouted "I was supposed to stay for dinner not for the night" she was feeling guilt roll in  "Luna and Ginny are going to be worried sick! She buried her face in his chest. She was scared silly, but draco bore a look of calm and amusement "Naïve little granger" he whispered "they won't be worried" he placed a kiss on her forehead. "What about your mom she'll be back any moment"? Hermionie fretted. Dracos face darkened "no she won't". He tucked away All emotions of fear and went for good old sarcasm. "Hey on a lighter note, at least we have more time together" his voice went husky at the end. Hermione blushed, she knew what he ment. His hands moved from her waist to her bare ass and he gripped her tightly. He resumed kissing her along her neck hungrily. Before she knew it their lips were united with his. He picked her up like she weighed nothing, and plopped her on the bed. He was propped on his arms, he was like a cage over her, she could feel every part of him pressed to her and it was killing her. "he drooped his head so they were cheek to cheek and whispered in her ear "mind if i slither in" his toung darted over her lips, his lips travled down her body, he was gripping her hips tightly now, "draco!" she stopped him in his tracks "we cant spend an entire night and an entire day in bed!" she protested, as eager as she was. "alright" he said and moved so he was sitting next to het. She could see in his eyes, he was battling his lust. "youre right, im sorry i pushed you" his mouth was dry. "im the only one who needs to say sorry" hermione stroked his shoulder "as much as i regret saying this, we need to get dressed and eat some breakfast, im starving" she addmited. " ill make you some eggs" he offered, she smiled.

After a breakfast of dracos tasty omlette, they apparated to hogwarts. Hermione sighed as she entered the girls dorm. She lay on her own bed and closed her eyes. When she opended them Luna and Ginny were looming over her, with curiosity gleaming in there eyes. "spill!" they urged.

Thank you so much for reading this don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all!
~ hugs ~