cloud of whispers part 2

Me: Sorry again for the long waits between updates...
Me: happy holiday season!
Draco: I'm not happy
Hermione: your never happy
Me: shut up, jk Rowling own all except plot
Me: without further out due...
ENJOY

10 days after Slytherin was detucted a large amount of house points on account Blaise Zabini "wrongly spreading falsehood".

5 after the rumors died down.

3 days till new years day...

Draco was excited. He loved new year, it meant fireworks, a chance to restart, and a reason to spend an entire night with hermione. He was just about to meet her at their favorite snogging bench. Finally hermione showed, stumbling up, the slippery from melting snow, incline. Dracos scarf bundled around her. He blushed, he loved seeing her all wrapped up in him. Parts of him, pieces of his soul, green and white knitted strips of his wardrobe. She ran straight into his arms and reached out to hug him. He tried hugging her back, though hugs were one the only bodily movements he couldn't pull off without being awkward. He just never knew where to put his arms, over? under? Midsection? neck? back? He was way more comfortable kissing her. She clearly found his awkwardness amusing, and was giggling. " sorry my Granger" he said in his best nonchalant voice " Im awful at hugs" it came out sounding a little sad though. "oh come on!" Hermione exclaimed "you can't not...it's very hard to mess up a hug" she said, she was trying to be encouraging. Draco quickly covered up the holes in his armor, and gathered his infamous Sharp tongue. " I think you'll find I'll very quickly mess up this hug" he said in his most charming tone if voice.  He gripped her tightly and kissed her soft lips, they tasted like spearmint toothpaste, and salt. They were cold from the icy weather, but he thought he'd soon warm her up.

Hermione was melting inside. Like a great melodramatic icicle, being thawed out from the inside by a wonderful flame. Not a flicker of a flame like when they held hands, and not a wild lusty fire, he did not kiss her hungrily or desperatly like the times before. Draco Malfoy was kissing her perfectly marvelously, slowly and surely. Like he wasn't just sharing the kiss with her, it was more like he was carefully building it for her, precisely meant for hermione Granger, on December the twenty seventh, one mouth, teeth and tonguecrafted, wonderfully, magically perfect, kiss.

Luna was overjoyed, she and Neville were very serious now, they'd slept together, twice. He said he meant to marry her one day. But at this moment Luna was overjoyed because hermione had stumbled into the girls dormitory, with three shirt buttons open, her hair all tousled, her, face flushed, and dracos scarf hanging very loosly from her neck. Luna suppressed a

Squeal, after all it was often enough hermione walked around looking like she just got out of bed, now she looked like she'd just gotten out of someone elses bed.

Though Luna knew she still asked, " where did you go Anyways?" She cocked an eyebrow. " date, with my Slytherin sex God" hermione joked. Luna giggled, she loved talking boys with hermione, she was Lunas closest female friend. " God hermione, you look like you've just been fucked " Luna cursed " and I can see most of your bra" she pointed out. "damn Malfoy!" Hermione buttoned up the shirt. "oh wait!" Hermione said out loud, and muttered something about sex, Draco, meeting the family and taking a shower, she disappeared into the washroom. Luna decided to read, hermione had already told her she'd be going to Malfoy manor to meet Narcissa, Dracos mother. For hermiones sake she was glad Lucius was in Azkaban.

Thanks for reading
Comment and vote
Updates coming soon
Luv ya all
XOXO