The Special Day

One year later..........................................

Hermione nearly tumbled down the white marble stairs of the chapel. She could barely walk in a straight line in the tiny silver strappy heels her mum picked out for her. And she was out of balance in her poofy white Tulle wedding dress, that made her look line an up side down daisy. Her parents which had their memories back were waiting at the door. They were both in tears of joy. Hermiones heart was racing and she was full of bubbly nerves. She took her dads arm and she took a deep breath, then, and they walked down the aisle.

Everything was blurry except for Draco waiting at the end smiling and looking very handsome. The aisle felt miles long, she couldn't wait to get to her soon to be husband.

.....................................................................

"yes" was all Draco heard, from his hermione, that, and "you may now kiss the bride" the muggle priest said. Hermione blushed a little before he bent down to give her a kiss, it went a little deeper than he anticipated, the crowd cheered on. He broke away and gave her a smile. He took her little hand in his. To be honest he didn't see the point of receptions and all that, he just wanted to be alone with her. Luckily they would be headed to a muggle resort for their honeymoon.

Obviously muggle wedding, muggle reception, muggle honeymoon at a muggle resort. I mean her parents are muggles after all.

  Hermione was back at her parents house to change and pack for the honeymoon. She looked at her suitcase

bras...check

lingere...check

dresses...check

damn it...condom(s). Great. She took out her phone

__beep__

"hello husband"

"hello my love...whom I love, hurry up...so we can make love"

"Draco are you all packed up?"

"yep, although we won't be needing any clothes" he chuckled.

"Draco! Did you remember to get...you know"

"....."

"what?"

"condoms! You numbskull!"

"oh Granger no muggle birth control method, so called condom, is going to hold me -"

"Shut up, I'm serious!"

" -I mean really Granger I'm a fully grown pureblood wizard -"

"Draco!"

" - as I was saying, don't worry about condoms there's a simple spell I can use instead, and I've had lots of practice-"

"oh for the love of God...alright my mum coming up the stairs, bye Draco"

__beep__

Sorry it took so long for me to update this I was so busy this whole week, I still am but I will update!!!