See me in the stars

Me: I dedicate this chapter to jk Rowling for being the leader of the potterheads (she owns all except plot)
Me: to hermione for being a relatable intelligent heroine rolemodel
Draco: clears throat*
Me: ....and to Draco because he's hot
Draco: thank you Mia
Draco: without further or due

ENJOY...

In Azkaban
It had been a week since a mysterious ministry man showed up on the steps of the Malfoy manor. He claimed to be there to take her in for questioning, Narcissa never even bought it once, she knew something was very wrong. She had screamed for help, but when Draco came it was to late. The mystery man had put some sort of obedience hex on her. He simply whispered for her not to speak and to walk out the door. When Draco came to her aid it looked to all the world as though Narcissa Malfoy willingly left with her kidnapper. Narcissa was angry at first , she truly had wanted to spend her evening with her little dragon, her Draco, and of course his famed and often spoken of , Hermione Granger. She was just so awfully cute, and together they were just adorable.

Whatever hex they put on her, it seamed as though she was watching herself through a different set of eyes, like watching a motion picture of her actions. Luckily for her , time also seamed to pass a little quicker as she got lost in thought. A good thing too, because they had arrived wherever this was. Two suspicious soldiers with all manner of sharp object strapped to their fraying makeshift uniforms, grabbed her arms on either side and pulled her away and into an imposing  yet dismal brick building . The men proceeded to blindfold her, which she didn't appreciate, to say the least. After walking for what felt like twenty minutes she was pushed into an empty humid jail cell. There days, maybe five or more, Narcissa wasn't sure, had they fed her? She couldn't remember. A gruff man, with eyebrows like black rainclouds over his stormy eyes, came in to check on her often enough. Everytime she heard the door opening her heart raced faster had her son come to save her? Would he?

Hogwarts; A week after NYE

Dracos hand was warm on Hermiones back. They were supposed to be in professor sprouts class but they had both completed the course early, and they had a whole free block. They were lying in a patch of grass near the forbidden forest, on a clear and peaceful day, very warm for February.

They were Bundled up in a blanket. Draco had his arms around Hermione. "are you cold my Granger?" He asked, his mouth over her ear. "a little" she lied, she was anything but cold this close to him. He held her tighter, so she was lying down with her head rested in the crook of his neck. He was whispering little nothings to her, it was only minutes before she fell asleep.

Draco was at peace, with his little Granger cuddled up beside him, sound asleep, and purring like her cat Crookshanks did when he slept by a fire. He nearly fell asleep too, when suddenly a large black owl with one yellow eye and one milky white. It had missing feathers showing patches of bare skin. The owl landed right beside them, dropped a letter and flew away without a sound.

Draco shifted a little to reach for the letter, no idea who it was from. He felt the envelope, it seamed to be made of a very smooth and very white parchment. He peeled away a strange looking square seal, with frills, and gingerly pulled out the letter. He saw the name in the heading and shuddered, hermione felt him shudder and woke up "what is it Draco?" She asked concerned. Draco replied with a harsh bitterness "Lucius has my mother."

Azkaban that same night
As Narcissa was sitting in her cell that night, the gruff man came in, only this time he spoke to her. "Mrs. Narcissa" he said cordially "prepare yourself, some family has come to bail you out" he smiled. "Draco" Narcissa cried with relief. "no, another family member" the man answered. Narcissa was confused "I didn't know one could be bailed out of Azkaban" Narcissa said. "Narcissa" the man chuckled an awful sound "foolish Narcissa you really think you're in Azkaban don't you" he chuckled more. "I'm not?" Narcissas voice sounded naive even to herself. "it doesn't matter anymore Narcissa, your safe now" the man put his arm around her shoulders and walked out the cell door "I'm going to take you to your husband" he smiled slyly. "no!" Narcissa shouted, she kneed him hard in the groin and ran a fast as she could, his groans of pain echoing behind her.
Suddenly a flash of violet light hit her in her back of her spine and she stopped short. The man was right behind her. "turn around you little bitch" he ordered. Narcissa turned around, it was that bloody hex again she would have to do whatever she was told till it wore off again. "if you ever hit me again I'm going to have to punish you" he said in an awfull voice, than he smiled and paused to brush the hair from Narcissas eyes, she winced, his breath smelled rotten and sour. "repeat after me Narcissa" he hissed "I will obey everything you say". She repeated. He blindfolded her and , she could tell she was siting in a car.
Narcissa was terrified, she never thought she would ever have to see her scumbag abusive husband Lucius again. She remembered when he would hit her till she bled in front of Draco, how he cried himself to sleep those nights. She remembered when he brought prostitutes home and Draco told her Daddy was cheating. Worst of all she remembered that night when Draco hadn't succeeded to kill Dumbledore when that monster had put her little boy under the crusiatus curse. She remembered being tied to a chair, she remembered his screams, his tears , the blood , and the crunching of his bones. Lucius wouldn't stop until Draco was at deaths door, all his ribs were broken his spine had snapped and blood flowed freely from at least a hundred wounds. Lucius wouldn't let her heal her boy, not until she said she loved Lucius. Which she said.
Though she put her son back together he was never whole again, not until Hermione came into his life. On the other hand, Narcissa was never the same. Period.
Whenever Lucius hurt her, and she felt empty, she thought of Draco the only thing keeping her from death. She named him Draco, her little dragon, her little savior. She named him Draco after the constellation so whenever she got lonely she could see him in the stars.

That night at Hogwarts

"Lucius has my mother." Draco spat bitterly. Hermione say up "I thought your father was in Azkaban" she said. "he is not my father and he never was!! Draco stood up and shouted. Hermione stood up too "well you are related so...." She said, always a knowitall. "he's just a bloody backstabbing bastard!" "who got my poor mum pregnant! he's nothing but a sperm donner! He's a worthless spineless!........" Draco was choking up.

Hermione did nothing but hug him tightly, "can I see the letter?" She whispered gently. Draco nodded imperceptibly. She took it from his limp hand and began to read the letter...
"addressed to Draco Malfoy"
"I wish to ease your conscience, your dear mother is perfectly safe so long as she is with me, I am offering her the world, and to you the invitation is open, my son. I warmly welcome you to join me in my endeavors. Unfortunately I cannot say any more. Shall you concede, burn this letter, and follow the smoke, a guide will be waiting"
"cordially, Lucius Malfoy"

"that doesn't sound do bad" hermione tried to console Draco who was on the brink of tears. "you don't understand" he muttered, his shaky voice muffled by hermiones bushy hair. He faced her, looked straight into her eyes, and spoke "he beat my mother when I was small, and he made me watch!"a tear rolled down Dracos cheek "on my tenth birthday he brought home three prostitutes, I walked in on them, I never got a talk I saw with my own eyes" "I cried in front of him, he told me that if I said nothing, he would get me four prostitutes" "he offered cake, money, advice" "my mother knew, but she was too afraid to do anything about his ways" Draco was crying now softly. "shh shh it's alright" hermione held him close. "and the night I was meant to kill Dumbledore, and I didn't, when i went home..."he sniffeled "he used the crusiatus curse on me!" He yelled "what kind of asshole of a father uses un unforgivable curse on his son" he wasn't crying anymore, he was pure anger and hatred "he almost killed me, and it nearly killed my mum to watch" "he made her say she loved him after that..." He stopped short "I have to leave right away" he tried to walk way but Hermione cut him off with a hard kiss. her hands already had him memorized, and within seconds they were down on the blanket again Draco lay on top of her, propped up on his elbows.

Eventually, Draco pulled away and rolled over so they were side by side, on their backs, "sex under starlight" Draco chuckled "it would have been spectacular"...

"Draco" hermione asked "the letter, it was written on muggle paper, that was a muggle seal, what if this is some sort of sly trick?" Hermione had no idea what this could mean but, she knew it was weird. Draco said nothing. Hermione continued to fret "if this could have anything to do with the muggle world, I should come with you!" She was getting excited now. At this Draco spoke "no, absolutely not, I'm not putting you in danger" he said sternly.

"but you don't know anything about muggles!"hermione protested. "no way Granger!" he was serious. "I'm not ruining your eighth year, you should be getting As and going to the year end dance" Draco lectured. "I'm not going without you" hermione said stubbornly. "yes you are, most certainly.... "Draco trailed off. "do you know about constellations my Granger?". Hermione couldn't help her intelligent nature and was intrigued by his change of subject "of course!" She said "there's the big dipper" she pointed "and Ursa major!" She giggled "and...." Draco cut her of "and, ...right there!" he pointed to a bright area of stars "it's a dragon, Draco it's called" hermione smiled and held his hand. "when I'm gone, and you're forced to go to the dance with Seamus, and you're lonely...."he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. " Just look up to the sky, and you'll see me in the stars"

Thanks so much for reading!
remember to vote!!
comment if you liked this chapter more!
~ Hugs~