The Party: Part One

Me: I dedicate this chapter to everybody!!!
Draco:...
Me: oh yes!
Me: special thanks to rmcmvh from Draco
Me: all except plot owned by Jk Rowling!
Draco: help me, idk even how to even!
Draco: comment advice pls!!!
Me: without further or due

ENJOY...

Hermione, Hogwarts potions class

For the first time in forever, Hermione was back sitting next to the love of her life, Draco Malfoy. She wasn't even paying attention to the lesson, it was hard with his arm around her, his long pale fingers paying with her hair. And he kept on whispering in her ear "this is so boring" he groaned "I wish we could just get out of here" he whispered in a low gravely voice his lips almost brushing her ear. That scoundrel!, she thought, he was being seductive, at a time like this, they were in potions class for Merlins sake!

Later that evening....

Hermione, girls dorm, Gryffindor

Hermione had been planning this night for weeks, she'd picked out a gorgeous dress which she was sure Draco would love. It had a tight bodice in a shade of light brown, that hugged her curves. The skirt was , great and golden~ochre , and draped I'm graceful swoops (the picture at the beginning) . Ginny had done all there makeup. Hermiones was quite dark to make her brown eyes stand out more. But she didn't want to where any lipstick so she could make out with Draco as much as she wanted without leaving...traces. But she just told Ginny she didn't like accidentally eating her lipstick. Wich made the entire dorm room giggle, I guess no one believed her.

Hermione hadn't told anyone, but she thought Draco was going to propose, she wasn't sure how she knew. He was being so romantic all the time. He gave her a tour of his manor last weekend, he'd talked like it was their home together. She'd even slept over a, couple times. In his bathroom she left a bottle of her shampoo and conditioner, so the next time she wouldn't have to leave his place smelling like him too.

In class he kept kissing her in secret or he would draw circles on her arms with his thumb. And for the record it is nearly impossible to do math, with a husky voice whispering algebra in your ear. Or he would rest his hand on her thigh and tapped his fingers. He was freaking sexy!!! He just flushed get concentration down the toilet.  

Draco that same night

He told Hermione that he would meet her, down the third staircase on the first floor, wich had become their special rendezvous point. He wanted you be early. Bobby had dressed him in his best black suit with a crisp white shirt, and his best tie, golden brown and ochre paisley. He was pacing back and forth almost wearing holes into the floor with his favorite black leather, laced shoes.

He took a deep breath-he was cut off, by two small cold hands over his eyes. A sweet voice in his ear "guess who?" A kiss to his cheek, he smiled and chuckled at his little Granger. "Mh...Hagrid maybe?" He joked. Hermione gave a joking frustrated gasp, in that moment he turned around so they were face to face. And he lost his breath, she was more beautiful than anything he'd ever seen, in a magnificent ochre dress that matched his tie. Her eyes stood out and pierced his soul, he was starting. He looked down and blushed. He caught her chin in his hand and kissed her firmly on the mouth. "we have a party to get to!" He took her by the hand and they made way to the grand hall.

Update coming soon!! Ily all!!
Vote and comment ideas, Draco needs advice to propose!!!