Amortentia

Me: "so sorry for the long wait but part two is finally here!
Me: jk Rowling owns all except plot. *sobs because disclaimimg Draco*
Draco: *smirks*
Hermione: stands protectively between me and Draco
Hermione: " get on with it!"
Me: oh right *blushes* please comment <3 vote, feedback accepted and welcomed :) without further or due...
ENJOY

      While walking to potions that morning. Hermione Granger was feeling both happy and bashful. She knew she shouldn't give in to Draco, the bad-assed,  sex god of Slytherin. But she did, she kissed him, that was against her plans. She couldn't have been happier to say goodbye to her plans.

     It was wonderful, Draco made a cup of cocoa for them to share, his arm strewn casually across her shoulders, Hermione leaning slightly into him. Now that she thought of it, she had probably been blushing.

     After their cocoa Draco wrapped Hermione up in his green and white striped slytherin scarf. They realized they both had potions that morning, and made there way to class.

     Hermione noticed Draco seemed to be debating wether or not to hold her had. He didn't have to decide, they had reached professor Shapes classroom. Draco reached to open the door, and she tried to inconspicuously slide in. But Draco, who was right behind her, was possibly the most conspicuous student in the school ( aside from Harry ). Boys were scared of him, Girls wanted to sleep with him and teachers wanted to deduct house points on his account. So naturaly when Draco and Hermione walked into potions class together. All eyes were on them.

     There was a tidal wave of whispers which Snape cut off with a "silence you idiots!".

     Hermione trodded of to her seat next to Luna Lovegood. It wasn't like Luna to demand gossip. But she did.

    " Hermione!" she shout-whispered "is there something you'd like to tell me?" Wich for Luna meant spill.

    " perhaps later Luna" Hermione urged " what are we doing?"

     " Perhaps!" said Snape loudly  "ladies, quit your chatter!" " today we will be studying Amortentia" "Miss. Granger would you care to tell us about it?"

Hermione cleared her throat "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world" she began "it causes powerfull infatuation or attraction" "it is rumored to Smell differently according to each person depending on what they are most attracted to" she was about to give an example when Ron interrupted from the back of the room sitting next to Lavender Brown.

    " to me" he jeered " it smells like Lavender and chocolates" he declared. Which set of an explosion of giggles from most of the girls in the room, particularly Lavender who clung to him like a great girly spider of sorts sighing "oh my won won"

    Snape, displeased, whacked Rom backside the head with a clipboard. She almost laughed, almost but not quite. Lavender, on the other hand, burst out laughing and clutched onto Ron's arm, he seemed all too pleased with the outcome.

     "you are to find a partener and concoct the aforementioned Amortentia." instructed Snape "you will find the recipe on page 456 of your textbook." he continued "Now!" he ordered. Draco made eye contact across the room his eyes asking partners? She shook her head in response the girls would kill her later for choosing Draco instead of them. For now their relationship would have to stay out of the limelight if she wanted to keep her friends. Harry would probably be furious that she considered, let alone accepted a real relationship, with his childhood enemy, the infamous slytherin prince Draco.

     Hermione and Luna had nearly finished making the Amortentia, Hermione could already smell freshly mowed grass and new parchment and Rons hair. Though when slugorn had asked her to descripe what she smelt the last time, she had stopped before Ron's hair.  The weaselys always had such wonderfully smelling hair. Molly made them individual bars of soap, every year, to take with them  to hogwarts. Ron's smelled like spearmint toothpaste. She was almost eager to take in the smell, only this time it didn't

quite smell that way. Freshly mowed grass... new parchment ...and someting else she wasnt expcting. A new cloth smell like fabric softener, something exotic that smelled like... aftershave? And a cold metallic smell, like money. Eau de rich boy she thought. She bent her neck, so her nose was buried in Draco's scarf, she breathed in deeply. The smells matched, a smile crept over her face.

     Luna noticed. " Hermione what are they?" Luna asked clearly referring to the smells of the Amortentia.

    " what are what?" Hermione played dumb.

   Luna gave her a look "if it makes it any easier" she began "I smell fresh dirt and herbs, Neville" she shared.

   "oh alright" she conceaded "Draco!" she admited "Malfoy!" she finished.

     Suddenly, from behind Hermiones shoulder, came a familiar voice "what about me?"

It was none other Draco Malfoy.

    " oh nothing at all" assured Luna.

     Draco wasn't buying it. But he played along "oh... okay then" he said in mock disappointment. "So Granger" he began, when he did say her name it sounded foreign but amazing, but he often used her surname instead. " what do you smell in Amortentia?" he wondered.

    Hermione was caught off guard and began with an unrefined "um..." she gathered her mind "nothing you might hope to find out" she said mock indignantly. "what about you?" she interrogated.

    "Nothing you might hope to find out" he smirked, and walked back to his table.

Thanks so much for reading pls comment, add, vote, <3
is appreciated
More parts coming soon sorry about the wait >.< life is busy
XOXO