The Party part two

Me: Dedicated to rmcmvh <3 she writes really great poetry!!!
Me: disclaimer! all except plot belongs to Jk Rowling
Draco:the suspense is killing me!
Me: okay!!without further or due....

ENJOY...

The grand hall, Hermione

The grand hall was beautiful, but not as  much as Draco. There were the candles on the ceiling but dimmed and multicolored and alternately flashing. It was almost black. And the music was pure volume. Draco was laughing he grabbed her waist and pulled her into the crowd. And they just danced to "the weird sisters - can you do the hippogryph", her favorite band, her favorite song.

..................

It wasn't long before they kissed lighting a flame, ....that flame had become a raging bonfire. They were behind a velvet curtain. She was pushed against a marble wall, straddling his hips. Draco had those strong sexy arms of his on either side of her head pushing on the wall. He was trailing kisses down her neck, his tongue flicked across her skin. She let out an accidental moan, "ahh....how are you so...good at this" she was in heaven. He pulled back and smirked "kissing you?"he asked. She nodded. "practice makes perfect my pupil" he said with a very thick accent, his voice husky and low. She giggled, grabbed his tie, and went in for a kiss. Straddling his hips and using his tie as leverage, she was surprised she didn't choke him.

   As if on cue he let loose choking, groan, and pulled away, she yanked his tie right off, ripping open his shirt buttons and exposing a good portion of his chest. He chuckled "how about we take this to my place..." He dropped her on her own feet "later". Oh no hermione thought he probably thought she was being pushy.

Or.....

Suddenly he dropped down on one knee, she gasped.

Read on!!!!!
Thanks :)
Vote and comment!!!!