Author's note

Casually drops a belated Author's note here...

Hello!

My name is MJ and I wrote this story when I was in high school. It's mostly finished which means I have to scour three laptops to find scraps of chapters, edit them and post them in a semi-comprehensible order. Fifteen year old me is unorganised and we hate her.

I hope you enjoy the story, it is a BxB story which I've never tried before so I want to do it justice. For that reason, I'll keep this story rated for all so that the LGBTQ+ genre is far reaching and not stigmatised. A secondary layer in a story about growing pains and fitting in.

There is a star (*) system in the novel. 

* = PG (some swearing and reference to alcohol/drugs or violence)

**=PG13 (mild reference to s*x, drugs or violence)

***= PG15 (implied sex, reference to drugs or violence)

Please do be careful when navigating the book. There are some adult themes, listed in the tags, and I will always warn you before the chapter if there is a triggering scene coming up. 

Only you know what is harmful to you, so be cautioned and be safe. Explicit sex scenes will be posted in a separate book, some time after I finish this book. I promise you, they are very cringe and naive and will require lots of editing to save them.

Please leave comments! I try my best to reply, and I read all of them.

I love reading your reactions, corrections or even just comments to say hi. 

Vote on the chapters you enjoy, it's great feedback and will help me write future chapters.

See you on the internet somewhere.

-MJ