Chapter Forty nine****

Warning! Very mature content ahead.

The night of my resignation is a party.

Everyone who's anyone is invited. I even extend a casual courtesy to Jacks Cal. Padma Ali is giddy with delight. She hasn't left his side all evening.

Kids jump from the balcony into the cold pool. Only I notice the grimace on Soren's face every time chlorinated water sinks Yvette's petunias another half inch.

Our home is heavy with the scent of hormones. I feel like I'm drowning. I don't mind though because Fray Anderson is kissing the nape of my neck. My skin is pulled into the white of his canine, blooming into a map of constellation. His bruised lips puncture me unforgivingly. All I can do is lean out of his tight embrace. The weight of his body is overstimulating, and I can't bear to lose this feeling.

When he pulls away, his hair is a tangled mess, falling into soft spokes of blue. They are blown to the border by dilated pupils. He stares with a silly smile, eyes committing every flaw to memory. I almost shrink away, but his arms are like vices, sealing me to my fate.

Fray leans into my temples, watery eyes shut tight. His breathing is ragged, tearing at the strings of my heart. I feel his pulse elate with every passing touch. My hands live under his shirt, tracing the lines of his form with drunken ravishment.

"We should... go... upstairs..." His tongue grazes the space between my lips in every pause.

I nod fervently, mistrusting my voice to express the desperation I feel. The world is warped in my teary vision, I stumble behind him, fingers locked in between his. We pass a murder of judgment, curious glances biting at our heels. It does nothing to puncture the ozone of desire pulsing around us. I press my mouth into the back of his neck as he leads us up the stairs. Fray turns with a seductive grin. He leans down to capture my mouth in a wet embrace. A string of saliva trails in the middle of two lovestruck smiles.

It takes forever to reach the top of the stairs. When we do, we fall into my room.

A startled gasp wakes me from my reverie.

"Can't you knock?" A high voice remarks in frustration.

The displeasure radiates in the darkest corner of the room.

A pale mess of hair reflects the flood of corridor light.

"Percy?"

She is caught by surprise, pink ears and lipstick smudged around the borders of her mouth.

The girl she is with is bolder. She glares thunderously as we stand in the open door, bewildered by the sight of our heaven compromised.

"You wanna see two girls making out, assholes? Does that do it for you?" The girl is dressed in red leather, spikes of the same shade poking out from underneath jet black hair.

Fray steps forward, pushing the door further open. The spill of onlooker's stares floods the two girls in their erotic embrace. For Percy's sake, I stand to block the sight, one hand on my boyfriend's waist.

"I'm gay, idiot." He smirks, "And you're trespassing..."

"Fuck off! We were here first!"

"Let's just leave, Gem." Percy stutters shyly.

"We're about to get naked.  I suggest you piss off while you still have the chance..."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard him. This is Max's room. The bedroom three doors down is free."

Soren's room. He'll be livid if he finds out Fray is playing generous door keeper.

"Girls orgasm more than boys..."