Chapter 17: Why?

Santana POV

The only thing that I can feel is coldness and dizziness I open my eyes and all I ca see is the blurry figure of the man it's takes me a few second before my senses came back to me and the person that I saw is no other than Rasa.

"So you're awake." He said in his emotionless voice. When I look at him in his eyes all I can see a pure hatred and disgust that he felt to me.

"You already catched me so why not kill me?" I ask.

"As expected to the pillar kid your mind is like an adult." He said to himself and I only look at him calmly since mother taught me that is better to be calm in every situations especially in dangerous one since panicking will lead you in the fastest death.

"Kill you? Nah that's to easy.. I was planning to give you a lesson well you and your mother a lesson." He said while turning his back away from me.

"And that is?" I ask.

"The 1st one is a leopard can't change it's own spots, 2nd you and your mother is in two different world and last.... It's up to me to know and its to you to found out." He said while facing me again.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what?" He asked me.

"You saw me and my mother living happily and normal life just the two of us.... Wait three because of uncle fart." I said.

Mean while~

"Achoo!" Bart sneezed loudly.

"What's the matter Bart?" Ask (y/n).

"Somebody talking behind my back." He said.

"And who on earth would somebody waste their time to talk about you? Especially when no one mind your presence." (Y/n) said while shrugging her shoulder.

"Why you! Can't you just pretend to be kind?" Bart said while pointing his fingers towards (y/n).

"Nah I'm not fake enough to pretend sorry." (Y/n) said while turning away her back to Bart.

"How dare you hurt my feeling?!" Bart said dramatically while shedding a crocodile tears.

"News flash.... I. Don't. Care." She said it like it was nothing and then walk away. While Bart was sulking and has a mushroom growing in his head.

Back in Santana pov

"Hah living happily? Are you expecting a beauty and the beast tale? Kid a fairytale would always remained a fairytale to let a naive children to hope into something that only in the stories will exist." He said while smirking.

"Mom will find me aren't you afraid that you will meet a angry tiger?" He asked.

"That's my plan but... I will not the one who will end you." He said while leaving Santana all alone in the dark room.