Chapter 16: Betrayal

Weeks had been pass the hamon users still did not make any moves and they still continued their observations well mainly the real reason is Ruma always convinced Rasa to take a further more observation for safety measures and to avoid suspicion and sometimes when Rasa makes a move he will tell that (y/n) or Bart is here.

But this time Rasa is determined he will finish the work without Ruma knowing it.

"Hey Ruma help me to carry this into the storage room." Rasa ask.

Ruma nod and then followed him. When they reach the destination Rasa secretely close the door and grab a wooden stick.

"Hey Ruma could you please look find the rope? I need to tied this." Rasa said while showing him some straw.

Ruma turned his back and ask if the direction he is looking is there. When Rasa didn't answer he look back at Rasa only to met by the powerful force of the wooden stick.

"Rasa.... Why?" He ask.
"I'm sorry brother but you're in the way and I have to do what I must to do." Rasa said in emotionless voice.

Then Rasa use the rope that he secretly hide and then tie his brother and then gag him. But before he could put the cloth in Ruma's mouth...

"Brother please no... He is just a child!" He plead desperately.

"If a little fire did not kill immediately it will cause a wild fire that is why in order to avoid it we must kill it first before its grows." Rasa said.

"Brother if you do that you are no different from Y-" Before Ruma completed his sentence he was cut off by the raging Rasa.

"Shut up! Do not utter his name that snake did not deserve to remember his name nor existance!" He said angrily.

Rasa walk closer towards his brother until their faces ware inches apart.

"You do not forget what he have done to us? To all those humiliation and betrayal that he f****** did to us!" Rasa shouted angrily his eyes is like a wild fire burning ing full range, hurt, and regret.... Regret that he believes in such a lie in fairytale that will always be remained an innocent story for the naive children like him and his brother.

He close his eyes and then calm down himself.

"Brother...." Ruma whispered quietly. Of course Ruma knows what his little brother felt that time but he knows the reason why, why would their dear friend did this to him... To them.

"I-" Before Ruma have a chance to speak he was knock out by his brother.

"Sleep for now brother." Rasa said and then he walk away from Ruma and lock the barn.

Santana pov

Here I am reading as usual while enjoying the smell of the ink and the comforting silence in my room. I even have my own crafting table that my uncle gave to me. After I finish the book that I have been reading I went towards my mom room and choose something that pique my interest. And when I found it I try to grab it but sadly because of my short little legs I didn't able to grab it even though I am taller than the normal kids.

I was to busy to try to get the book that I didn't hear the heavy footsteps of the stranger until it's shadow loom over me. I turn around to look at them but before I have a chance darkness took over and with only one thought.... My mother.