Chapter 5: jealous?

Bart once again came here to teach me how to properly take care of the baby, he show me some basics and tips to make it easy for me to take care of Santana he even gave me some notes to review while I was reading some notes I felt a tug in my pants and when I look down I saw Santana and I kneel in front of him.

"What it is San?" I ask him.

He just raise the ball that he was holding while giggling.

"Sorry San not now I have to read some notes and tips or else Bart will start to scold at me..... I swear that man is like an mad teacher who wants to torture some students." I said with a sigh.

"For now play yourself and when I'm done with this I play with you." I add.

After that I continue reading some notes without noticing Santana sad eyes.

3rd person pov

It's been 3 days and poor little Santana always playing alone.

"Yo (y/n) here is some doll that I made for practice." Bart said cheerfully.

(Y/n) just nod and then she walk to Bart and then he start to teach her. Santana is just looking at her mother with sad eyes, he miss the attention from her mother. His mother barely play with him anymore she always spends her free time in reading some notes and spending lesson time with Bart. Santana look at Bart and he gave it a glare, Bart suddenly felt it but he just shrugged it off. Little did he know that Santana gonna make a living hell to him.

Now it's (y/n) work time she leave Santana in Bart care as always.

"Ok  Santana it's time for your lunch." Bart said while giving him some fresh blood.

He pick him up and start to feeding him but Santana turn his head away and then he shut his mouth.

"What not hungry? Oh well maybe later." He said and he put Santana down.

"Ok it's time to play Little San." He said.

That's made Santana angry only his mother is allowed to call him like that. He grab the ball and then he threw it at Bart.

"Ouch! That's hurt even though you're just a 5 months olds you are so strong." He said then he receive another hard throw from Santana.

"Hey! Stop it ouch!" He said then he pick up Santana which cause the baby to cry.

"Hey shhh don't cry do you have a illness? You are not like this I remember your so very handy when taking care of you." He said while panicking.

It continued after an hour you could see  Bart soul leave him.... He is so tired he felt dead. Then he heard a door opened and it's reaveal the only one (y/n). She saw it and gave him a confuse look, Santana notice his mother presence and crawl towards her while reaching his arms.

(Y/n) carried her son.

"Bart what happened? I thought you know how to take care of a baby?" She ask.

"I do bu-" He got cut off when Santana stomach growl.

"You still doesn't feed him?" She ask.

"I was planning to let him play for a while since he isn't hungry and then I'll feed him again but if he doesn't want to I have to force feed him." He explained.

"But that didn't work he was throwing some tantrum I think he has a illness." He adds with an exasperated sigh.

"But it seems he is really hungry." She said.

Bart look at her at then his mouth agape with shock expression.

"And healthy." She adds seeing her son happy while laughing.

Bart continued to stare until Santana got pissed and then glare at him.

"I swear your son is acting like a jel- that's it!" He said.

"Huh?" She said.

"Your son is jealous." He repeated.

"How come?" She asked.

"Attention, since kids really like some attention from their parents their are tendencies that they do something like this just to gain some attention." He explained.

(Y/n) became speechless she doesn't know that her son would do something like this for attention. She look at her son and then she suddenly notice the sadness in his eyes.

"You really like my attention huh?" She mumbled to herself and surprisingly her son nod like he just understand it.

"Sigh, I'm sorry my little San I didn't mean to." She said while hugging him.

Santana hug back his mother since he miss the warmth and attention that he get. After this an idea pop in (y/n) head. She walk to the table were the doll was laying and then she threw it away.

"Instead using the doll why don't we use Santana in my lessons?" She asked.

"I agree since he can have your attention while you are learning, and he can stop throwing tantrum to me." The last part he said it to himself.

"Well then little San you won't be lonely again." She said.

And with that Santana gave her a happy smile.