Chapter 10 : The Ex- Warrior

(Y/n) pov

After the incident I felt like someone watching us in the dark something that doesn't feel so good even my guts agree with me. I was in the deep thought until I was snapped when I heard my son.

"Mother is there something wrong?" He ask with concern.

".... It was nothing Santana." I reassured him.

I observed my son and I notice that he is look like uncomfortable and stress.

"Santana what's wrong?" I ask him.

Santana look at me and I can tell that he is debating whether or not he should say something.

"It's ok Santana tell me what is wrong." I told him.

"Mother... I felt like something or someone watching me in my back and I don't like it Mother." He told me.

It's look like I'm not the only one who is feeling watch now.

"Don't worry Santana I'll protect you no matter what." I told him

We look at each other and then smiled until we hear a knock in my door.

"Wait here Santana ok?" I comand him and he nod.

I walk to the door and then open it. My eyes widen because I know who are they base on their clothing like a indians and their energy.

The Hamon users.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Where is the pillar boy?" He demanded.

"Sorry I don't know who or what it is." I said.

"Dont pretend that you don't know woman! Hand it over that monster or-" I cut him off.

"Or what?" I taunted.

"Or I won't hesitate to kill you to." He said while he readies himself.

"Then try me."

After that I gave hime a quick and powerful kick in his face that knock him off and then the other one tried to attack me but sadly he is unsuccessful. I caught his arm and then I pull him towards me and then I elbowed him in the face.

Pathetic Hamon users I bet they can't win in hand in hand combat without using their hamon.

"Santana go and pack your things we are leaving!" I told him.

He obeyed me without any questions he knew when I'm serious.

After he pack up I immediately carried him and then get out.

"Mother what about uncle Barter?" He ask with full of concern.

"Don't worry he knows where to find us in case of emergency." I told him.

He just nod at me and then hug me tightly. After a half of an hour we reach out destination.

Santana awed when he saw the cabin that me and Barter made inside in this hidden cave

"From now on we will staying here Little San." I said.

"It's beautiful mother..... I love it."

"Glad you love it now go and unpack your things." I comand him.

And he immediately run to house with full of excitement.

A few hours later.

Bart already here and he brought some extra things for us. I was helping Bart until my son came down downstairs and ask me.

"Mother where did you learn how to fight?" My son ask me.

I also notice that Bart became interesting in this subject.

"Guess it's time to tell you about my life." I said.

I sat on the couch and began to explain.

"Back then I was a warrior in the tribe... A hamon tribe which are the two men came from."

"What's a hamon tribe mother?" He ask.

"A tribe that can use a hamon to kill a monsters.... And I was a one of them."

It's became silence for a moment.

"Then mother... Why haven't you kill me?" My son ask.

"That's because when I first saw you I felt different.... Your different my son you are no monster in my eyes what I saw is a innocent baby that doesn't deserve to die in this world." I explained.

"Even though I'm a monster that can easily eat or kill you with my own bare hands?" He ask.

"And your own?" He added.

"Yes." I answer him.

He look at me in the eyes with confusion.

"I may not be your real family but remember Santana.... Family can be a lie but a love will be never be a lie." I told him.

His eyes widen and I can see some tears in his eyes. I stand up and kneel infront of my son and then I hug him which he also returned with the same amount of love that I gave to him.

Silence envelope us until....

"So wow." Bart said.

"Uncle don't ruin the special moment between the son and a mother." Santana said angrily.