Chapter 13: The hamon warriors pt.2

Bart pov

"Oh god please help me." I silently pray while looking at the hamon user.

"Oh really? Then how about when you said about warning them?" The hamon user said with a mocking smirk.

"Damn did I said it too loud?" I ask myself.

I saw the other one is approaching me and I bet he will gonna beat me to pulp until I say the location so I did something that every person will do....... I bit his nose. He let go of me while crying in pain.

"This crazy old man f****** bit me in my nose!" He said angrily.

"Is that all you got you old man?! Bitting my nose is not enough to escape." He said while approaching me with his colleague but they fell in their face.

"W- what the?" I cut him off
"Huh! do you think I didn't know that? Can't you see that I tie your foot with the use of the rope near you? I wasn't planning to run away I was trying to trap you just in case you follow me." I said proudly.

"And did you really think that you can easily defeat us with this little trick of yours?" The hamon user taunt.

"And who said that that is all my trick?" I shot back.
They looked at me with confusion in their faces.

"Behold my last and efficient plan." I said while posing and dang I feel so cool.

I can feel that they are very nervous about my last trump card and after a few seconds

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nigurendayo!!!!!!"

While running away leaving them confuse and shock.

Meanwhile

".............. Just what the f*** just happened?!" The hamon user shouted.
"........... Don't know don't care" replied the other one.
"Oh shut up Rasa and untie me!" The angry hamon user said.
"I'm on it Ruma...." Replied back while he cut the rope.
"Sneaky old man let's go!" Ruma command.
Back to Bart

After running so much I rest for a while in the tree.
"Shoo, that was close and its look like I already lost them I have to warn them now before it's too late."
"Oh really?" Said the voice.
Before I turn around I felt my body tied by a rope and then I was turned upside down. How in the world did they catch up?!!!.

"I gotta admit you are very cunning man but not enough to stop us." Ruma said.
"Now tell us where the hell is the pillarmen?" He said angrily.

Without thinking I swing my body and then headbut him, he step backward and almost fall but his companion approach him and then catch him.
"Why you-" I cut him off
"Hahaha you fool have you ever realize what were you two stepping?" I ask.

They were confuse at first then they fell after that I cut the rope with my hidden knife and then walk over there.

"You crazy old man how dare you! Let me out of here!" He shouted.
"Meh sorry no you have to climb there if you want but only if you can since it is 20 feet." I said.

"How in the world did you made it 20 feet?!" He ask.
"Well.... Since I was a child I love to dig and then voila." I said.

"Astalavista idiots! Hahahaha!" I said while running. And I can't wait to tell them.

The next day~

3rd person pov

"So..... You're telling me that you defeated a hamon users with your secret technique and the hole that you made when you were a kid?" (Y/n) ask.
"Yes!" Bart answer it proudly.
"Well... Good job Bart atleast we already know that you can avoid killing yourself." (Y/n) said cooly but you can hint her voice with happiness.

Because of that Bart started to sing and dance.
"Stand up! Stand up! Uchi konu mowa!
All right now, all right now, hokori no bullet
Break you down, break you down
Kobushi hanatsu seinaru VISION Stand proud!!!!" He sang very loudly and out of tune.

(Y/n) and Santana cover their ears and you can see their annoyance.

"I wish in my next life someone will sing it better than this old cow voice." (Y/n) said to her son which he returned with a nod.