Chapter 20: Rasa story part 2

After Bart finish his consoling session (which is full of related things and worse that (y/n) have done to him) and scolding (y/n). Ruma stops sulking and continued his story.

"After 12 years we are already teenagers Rasa try to prove his worth by achieving a lot of victories but thats not enough because he needs to kill a pillarmen and that's the most important reason why the hatred turned into despise." Ruma said.

"How?" Bart ask.

"He couldn't kill a pillarmen."

"What?! How in the world he couldn't kill the pillarmen when he try to kill Santana which is still a child and has never been taste a human blood?! " Bart ask in pure confusion.

"That pillarmen become his friend... His very own first friend that accepts his flow and understands him. The pillarmen is also like Santana he also hadn't taste a human blood because of his deceased wife. " Ruma asnwered.

"I remembered how happy Rasa and how he stop trying to fit in the village who doesn't even accept him it is same for me, my beloved younger brother found his happiness. But sadly life is a joke, when he get home we saw him Eros who killed one of our villager. Rasa was feel betrayed because he trust the pillarmen and doesn't have a choice but to kill him. After that there was a warrior Kiko who was very jealous at Rasa accused him for being a traitor, the villager automatically believed him and that how Rasa hatred starts not just in the pillarmen but also his self." Ruma ended the story.

Silence the only thing after that. The tension is very heavy that its feels like its hard to breath. (Y/n) suddenly stand up and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ask Bart.

"Saving my son of course and knocking some sense to that idiotic brother of his. Maybe I should tighten his screw so it won't loose in his head."