Chapter 3: A name ?

Its been 3 days since you encounter this strange baby and surprisingly even though he is not a human this little boy is surely handy, he doesn't always cry like the others he is just a quiet one, he will just cry if he is hungry which is now.....

Your pov

I heard a cry from the little one and I look at him and then I kneel at him.
"Hungry huh?" I ask he just look at me and then sniff and then I pat his head.
"I know you are but you have to wait ok? I'll bring you food." I told him.

And when I said the last word his eyes sparkle. For a baby he is sure smart beacause he already knows what does it mean when I said that word. I grab the little cape that I knit and then I tie it in his neck, after that I grab my belongings and then I carry him.

Time skip~

This time I went early as possible so no one would notice us especially this little one. I'm almost there when I heard Bart.

"Hey there (y/n) how you're early." He greet.
"I could say the same Bart." I answered him.
"Oh well I am early today so I can go later so I can have my fun day!" He said excitedly.
"What about you?" He question.
"Nothing just wanting something new routine." Which is  lie.
He just nod and bought my excuse and then he said goodbye to me. I started to sigh in relief and then I look at the little one.
"Thank goodness little one." I told him.

Time skip~

"Hmm..... Little which one do you prefer a rabbit or a chicken?" I ask him while showing him what I hunt.
He just look at it for a while and then he started to reach it. I give both since he want them and then he started to absorb his food. After that I carry him in his little tent that I created and then put him inside.

"Stay here for a while if you don't want to get a sunburn." I told him and then I put his toys so he won't be bored. I walk away and I started to cut some trees.

I finished cutting and then I tied it, next I plant some young trees and then grab my basket.

"Little one stay here ok? Don't go anywhere." I told him and then I gave him some snack which is pig's blood.

I found some bushes with full of berries and then pick them.

3rd person pov

While (y/n) is picking some berries, she doesn't notice Barter walking towards her. Barter greets her but stop when he notice something and that is the little tent. He got curious because why would a tent will be here (y/n) couldn't use it since it's so little. He slowly walk in front of the tent to peek and then he saw a baby and let out a gasp.

The baby heard the sound and then he turns his head and because of that Bart has a clearer view of the baby, at first he was amaze until he saw his horns and fell back on his butt. The baby slowly crawl out in the tent he stop in the entry way since he doesn't want to get burn. The male just look at him petrified and he jump when he heard a voice.

"What are you doing?"

Your pov

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

And he just look at me petrified and then he pointed the tent. I just look at him once more and then walk in to the tent.
"Oi (y/n) what the hell are you doing?! There is some little devil there inside the tent." He told me in a shaky voice and I just ignore him.

I could see the little one eyes sparkled when he saw me and then he reach his arms to me, once again I carried him but this time I put some cover in his head and body with the use of the blanket.

I look over in Bart still terrified but this time it has a confusion in his face.

"Wha- how, w-ho?" He question.
"If you mean this little baby that I am carrying then first I don't know what kind of specie he is, second I met him here in the forest, and last I don't know his name." I said.

He just look at me and then at the baby still terrified and then I sigh.

"Don't worry in one week I won't be living here in this town." I said and he just look at me in confusion.

"I will be leaving here if is that what you want, but don't tell it to anyone Bart..... Please." I beg him.

He just lookat me in shock, after a few seconds he just sight and put his hands on his head.

"It's ok I won't tell him to anyone." He told me.
"And you don't have to leave in this place." He add while smiling at me.

I look at him and thank him.

"Oh yeah what do you mean you don't know his name?" He ask

"Like I said I don't know." I answered.

"Then why don't you give him one?!" He exclaimed.

"......... I didn't thought about that or more like I forget." I said in monotone voice and just shrugged.

He looked at me with his mouth agape.

"Then give him a name! You can't just call him some nicknames." He said.

I look at the little one and think something that's suit him while he gave me a expecting eyes oh his. I try and try to find one until....

"Santana...." I mumbled.

"Wait, what?" Bart ask.

"His name is Santana." I told him.

Santana smiles while putting his hands on the air.

"What does that means?" He asked.

"It's mean holy." I answered.

"My little blessing." I said with a smile.

Extra:

After they went home with Bart.

Bart:Hahahaha your hilarious (y/n)! How could you forget to give him a name?!
(Y/n): Of course I will forget especially when I am thinking about what  kind of food he eats and don't and do's.

Bart: Still...... Hahahaha!!!!
(Y/n): Eat shit and die.