Chapter 19: Rasa story

"Back then when we were kids Rasa was always discriminated in our clan" Ruma said.

"Discriminated?" Bart repeated.

"Ha, that's because Rasa is not a pure indian... He has a blood of foreigner." Ruma answered.

"But I don't understand... Why would they hate Rasa just because of his blood? " Bart asked in confusion.

"That's because the blood flows to him... Is a blood of our enemies." Ruma answered.

"Then... What about you?" Bart asked.

"I also have it but their discrimination towards me is not as big as Rasa." He said.

"How?" Bart once again ask.

"First is my appearance I have a face of a native indian while my brother has a face of a foreigner, they couldn't bare to see the face of the enemy who was gave our ancestor disgrace ."

"And what kind of disgrace is that?" Ask Bart.

"Betrayal" answered Ruma.

"The daughter of the chief named Aditi fell in love with the foreigner. The chief was displeased but helpless because he couldn't bear to shatter his beloved daughter's happiness. " Ruma paused for a while and then he speak again.

"The chief decided to give the foreigner a chance after a month he finally gave his trust.... But sadly after Aditi got pregnant to the twins the war as been started." Ruma stuttered in the end of the sentence.

"Many foreign soldiers came and start the massacre thankfully the elder long lost brother came and defeat them with the use of hamon. But that just the beginning of the torture when Aditi gave birth to the twins..... At first they were happy at the first born but after the second..... You can already imagine their hatred to the innocent little boy.  " Ruma sigh.

"Just because he look like a foreigner and because of his father?!" Bart exclaimed.

"One of the reasons the other because Aditi has a weak body she was barely ok at the first born so when the youngest arrive she died in a few minutes." Ruma answered with a gloomy expression.

"And those two children were you too." (Y/n) said in a statement.

"Yes..." Ruma answered.

"And there's more... " Before Ruma get to finish his word (y/n) explode.

"If there is more then stop pausing like a f*cking anime chit chat drama d you know how long it is?! 10 minutes! If you don't hurry up with your story then I may ended up kill Rasatuli in a most merciless way! Who knows what happened to my son after this?!"

Meanwhile

Santana

"....... Mom what's took you so long my arms and legs started to get numb. "

Back to them

Because of that Ruma is sulking and doesn't speak so its mean you have to wait another update.