Part 6

Savannah used her phone and hacked into the satellite dish and scrambled the sound making a high pitched screech.

Sam and Agent Hill held up their guns, already loaded, as the door opened.

A triumphant grin crept up Savannah's face seeing as her hacking worked. She had gotten a bit rusty lately.

"Excuse us" Steve said, his voice asking permission while his body form intimidated the small man who put his hands up in surrender and moved.

The plan was for Natasha to go undercover to get into the meeting with Pierce and the others, Fury was supposed to arrive by helicopter once Natasha got into the servers.

Savannah's job was to hack into the launch carriers so Sam and Steve could easily make the switch.

Agent Hill was assisting Savannah and kept a watchful eye on the security tapes.

Steve got to the comms as Savannah turned it on.

"Attention all Shield agents, this is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down.

But I think it's time you know the truth. Shield is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The Strike and Insight crew are Hydra as well.

I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick fury. And it won't end there.

If you launch those hellicarriers today, Hydra will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been.

And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Savannah, Sam, and Agent Hill had small smiled on their faces as they listened to Captain Rogers speech.

" did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam asked with a smirk. Savannah covered her mouth as she snickered.

——————

Sam and Steve left quickly as Savannah and Agent Hill took the chairs by the computers.

Savannah quickly getting into the helicarriers system, "they're initiating launch." Agent Hill said through the comms as Savannah coded her way into the system.

"Hey Cap? How do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as Savannah heard through the comms.

" if they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve answered.

"Is it weird that I secretly want to be out in the field right now?" Savannah asked Hill as the brunette turned to her.

"Nope, I've been waiting for someone to drop in just so I can put my gun to a use" She responded making Savannah chuckle.

"Hey Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam said making Savannah look out the window.

"Look at him go" Savannah said watching her boyfriend through the small window.

"You okay?" Steve asked.

"I'm not dead yet." Sam replied.

————

"Falcon, status?" Agent Hill asked as Savannah decided the system and was brought in.

"I'm in" Savannah muttered as she flipped her side braid out of her face.