Part 8

One year later

"Hey Falcon" Savannah said through the comms as the blonde looked the security tape. 

"Yeah?" Sam asked as he flew around the Avengers base. 

"We've got company on the roof" Savannah said as she carried the sleeping infant in her arms.

She had her son, Paul, only a couple weeks ago and is now back to work on the one side of the computers.

"Are you sure we had a sensor trip? I'm not seeing anything. Wait a second" Sam said as he located the small being on the roof.

"What is it?" Savannah asked as she looked into his masked glasses.

"I can see you" Sam said boredly.

"Falcon, what do you- what the?" Savannah watched as the small creature turned into a full sized man.

"Hi. I'm Scott." He introduced himself.

"Did he just introduce himself?" Savannah asked questionably.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, speaking for his girlfriend.

"First off, I'm a big fan." Scott started.

"Appreciate it. So, who the hell are you?" Sam asked sternly.

"I'm Ant-Man" The stow-away claimed.

"Ant-Man?" Savannah giggled as Sam chuckled 

"What? You haven't heard of me? No, you wouldn't have heard of me." Scott said, thinking out loud

"You wanna tell me what you want?" Sam asked.

"I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology. Just for a few days. I'm gonna return it. I need it to save the world. You know how that is." Scott rambled on.

"Here he is" Savannah spoke searching up the man. "Scott Lang, he's a criminal, been in jail multiple time. I doubt if we gave him anything to 'borrow' we wouldn't get it back" Savannah told Sam.

"I know exactly how that is. Located the breach. Bringing him in." Sam started as he walked forward to the man in red and grey.

"Sorry about this!" Scott said transforming himself back into what looked like a little Ant.

Savannah hacked farther into the mans comms as she spoke.

"Who is this?" Savannah asked sternly.

"Who are you?" She heard another woman speak.

"I'm with Falcon, did you make the suit. It's amazing" Savannah said awestruck by the high tech quality.

"My father did, now who is this" The woman on the other end asked. "And how did you hack into my system?" A mans voice asked.

"Heh, yeah, sorry bout that. Savannah Hemming. I helped make Falcons suit." The blonde introduced. 

Savannah looked back to the security tape as she watched her boyfriend beat up an Ant.

"Your friend Scott, his technique is good but his reflexes need work. Good talking to you though" Savannah said before removing herself from their comms.

"That's enough!" Sam yelled as he zoomed in on the Ant and punch the man in the gut, turning him back to his original form.

Falcon laid multiple swings on the Ant before flying up and punching him down to the ground. The tiny man transformed back to Ant form before he could touch the ground.

"Sam watch your front" Savannah warned just as the tiny man grew and head locked her boyfriend, dragging him on the ground.

The Ant shrunk throwing Sam over his head and falling onto his knees.

Sam found the small ant and pushed his wings forward creating a strong wind in the Ants direction.

Scott grew for a moment before shrinking once more and disappearing on a wasp looking creature.

"Sam he went into the tech garage!" Savannah panicked a bit waking up Paul as the baby began to cry.

"Shhh...shhhh...mommies right here, daddies fighting bad guys....your okay" Savannah ushered the small dark skinned child in her arms before placing a pacifier in his mouth.

Savannah heard multiple grunts as she watched her boyfriend get pushed out of the garaged area.

"He's inside my pack!" Savannah heard him say as she quickly got to her computer and activated the gas pressure.

"He should be out in a second" Savannah told him, the Ant left the pack as Sam looked around trying to locate the small figure.

"It's really important to me that Cap never finds out about this." Sam said into the comms as Savannah giggled trying to stop Pauls cries.

"Sure, I definitely won't tell Steve that my boyfriend got beat up by an Ant" Savannah said already knowing he was rolling his eyes at her comment.

--------------

This chapter was kinda like a filler chapter, this scene happened in Ant-Man if you didn't know. Paul was Sam Wilsons father so that's where I got the name from. No Sam and Savannah are not married yet because in my last book they were still announced as girlfriend and boyfriend.

I will be making one more chapter tomorrow as a preview for the following book, I will be following the next movie in Captain America: Civil War. The next book I'll be making will have Savannah Hemming and Tamara Maximoff in it and I will be continuing the Marvel series until Endgame.

Thank you for reading "On Your Right" and "Silver Lining"! 

The next book is going to be called 

"Settle It Like Hero's"