Part 7

"Three......"

Savannah weakly pushed her arm up further.

"Two........"

She flicked her wrist, landing the chip in the system.

"One........"

Savannah pressed the chip in with a pant as it made a sound.

"Charlie Lock" Savannah panted.

"Okay, Cap, Hemming, get out of there."

Savannah and Steve made a choice in those few seconds they knew were left. Sure Savannah might not get the life she had always wanted, but after all this she was ok with leaving this legend.

"Fire Now." Steve and Savannah said into the comms.

"But..."

"Do it!" Steve yelled as blood ran down his lip.

"Do it now!" Savannah yelled.

Agent Hill hesitated for a moment before obeying her commands.

The carrier the two were on had been firing as a scream launched from below.

Savannah looked down to see her ex lover being held down by a beam. She knew it shouldn't end like this as her and Steve weakly made there way over to Bucky.

Steve lifted the beam as he growled at the weight, Savannah painfully helped Bucky from under it as Steve put the beam back down.

The two were panting as Bucky stood up weakly. "You know us" Steve panted as Savannah swept a stray hair out of her face.

"No I don't!" Bucky yelled throwing a punch at Steve.

"Bucky!" Savannah tried only for the brunette to grab her ponytail and yank her back, throwing Savannah to the glass that was ready to break.

"You know ho I am, you've know us your entire life!" Savannah told him as she spat out blood.

Bucky backhanded Steve in ager as the two panted. "Your name is James Buchanan Barnes" Steve tried again.

"Shut up!" Bucky yelled once more as he punched Steve shield with his left arm.

"I'm not gonna fight you" Steve said dropping his shield. Savannah stood at his actions, her shoulder, arm, and side, still throbbing as she hissed in pain.

"You're our friend" Savannah said before Bucky growled and tackled Steve to the glass.

"You're my mission." Bucky said as he laid multiple punches to Steve's face.

"James" Savannah called, her voice was soft like it used to be, the tone of a wife who was worried, the sense that brought back memories.

Bucky's arm slowed as he looked up to Savannah, his lips were parted as something passes in his eyes. Like he remembered her voice, her calling, almost as if he recognized it.

"Then finish it. Because We're with you...." Steve started

"To the end of the line" Savannah finished.

Bucky panted as he slowly dropped his fist. Savannah crumpled to the glass below her out of exhaustion.

The beam above the three fell and broke the supporter making the three lose ground. Steve fell, Savannah fell, butt Bucky held on.

It was as if in slow motion, her body fell backwards as she fell. Slowly nearing the water below, the blonde turned to face the water.

Her wings came out as her body began to float down carefully nearing the side of the sandy dirt.