Part 9

One Year Later

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked through the radio.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target" Wanda responded

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve quizzed.

"Cameras" Wanda answered

"Both cross streets are one-way." Savannah tested.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda answered again.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Savannah announced.

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked as he looked out the window.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda said as she casually drank her tea

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said as she kept her eyes down.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda said.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Romanoff reminded.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam budded in.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha asked.

"Eyes on target, folks." Steve reminded

"This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve informed them.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam scoffed making Savannah giggle. 

"Sam...see that garbage truck? Tag it" Steve commanded.

"Sam released the tiny aircraft Savannah had made him as it flew around and found its way under the truck.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam explained.

"It's a bettering ram." Natasha said.

"Go now." Steve commanded.

"What?" Wanda asked as Sam jumped off the top of the building he was scouting.

"He's not hitting the police." Savannah explained quickly as she hacked into the security cameras around the small city area.

Savannah was currently back at the Avengers base while keeping a close eye on Paul.

"Oh my god" Savannah said as she watched a person get pushed out of a truck, the car hit the front gates and flipped over letting in two yellow trucks.

----------

This was the last chapter of 'On Your Right; Sam Wilson'. Sorry I didn't update yesterday, my younger brother had a birthday and I wasn't able to get on my phone or computer. Thanks for the votes and views and don't forget to come back for my first chapter of 'Settle It Like Hero's' !