Deathly Beauty

Summary:

Gulf is a sweet and delicate florist but behind closed doors, he's dating a mafia leader, Mew Suppasit. Due to their different backgrounds, they kept the relationship a secret from the public. But what happens when troubles comes knocking as one of Mew's enemies found out about Gulf's existence?

"I'll pick you up later at 2 pm, okay baby?" Mew said to Gulf as he kissed the cheek of the young man. He had driven him to work today. Honestly, Mew was a bit sad sending him off because Gulf was not supposed to be working today and being a mafia leader, he barely had any time to spend with his lover so once he managed to free up his schedule, they had planned to go on a date. But sadly, there was a last-minute order from a close friend and Gulf insisted on doing him a favour.

"You know I can go back by my self right? You don't have to pick me up. I can just take a taxi home. Don't want to burden you, love" Gulf smiled as he gathered his things.

"It's not safe for you to get into a stranger's car"

"They are taxi drivers, Mew. I'm sure they need to go through a background check before becoming one" Gulf laughed as he shook his head.

Mew furrowed his eyebrows and looked sternly into Gulf's eyes. "No, and I insist," he said as if there is no room for discussion.

Seeing how serious Mew looked, Gulf didn't dare to object. No, he wasn't afraid of him but he knows how stubborn the elder is so he didn't felt like arguing on something he knows he was going to lose. "Fine. You're so overprotective. Just in case you've forgotten, I have a black belt in judo and karate. I might be pretty but my fist and kicks can definitely break a bone" Gulf huffed as he rolled his eyes and pouted cutely.

Mew chuckled at the younger's cute pouty face. "I never doubt that baby. I know how strong you are but I just want to keep you safe. What if something happens to you? Hmm?" Mew whispered as he glides the tip of his fingers across Gulf's arms. "I don't want any marks on your beautiful smooth skin. I like it just the way it is". The younger shudder over the soft touch. "We can't let anything happen now, can we?" Mew's eyes moved from Gulf's arm to his lips.

Seeing lust filled in his boyfriend's eyes, Gulf immediately grabbed his things and opened the car door. He didn't want things to escalate sexually, especially when he wants to get the order done as soon as possible so he could enjoy the rest of the day with Mew. "Okay, I'll see you later then. Bye and drive safe". The younger quickly gave the elder a soft peck on the lips before leaving the car.

Mew watched as Gulf opens his flower shop and only drove off when the younger had entered the premise. Yes, Mew is overly protective over Gulf but he couldn't help it. He didn't want to put Gulf in danger especially due to the nature of his work.

Ever since they started dating, Mew is constantly worried about Gulf's safety. He has many enemies and he didn't want Gulf to be a target for them. Hence, he kept their relationship on the down-low. No one knew about them except for his gang members and Gulf's close friends. Every time they go on dates, he'll make sure to book a private room for them in restaurants. They would never go anywhere open and crowded or where private rooms were not an option. He felt bad for Gulf as he knows the younger would like to go on dates like a regular couple but they had no choice. Safety comes first and he wouldn't do anything to risk the younger's life.

He had met the younger in a club that he owns and what supposed to be a one night stand, quickly changed into a constant meet up. After 2 months of secretly seeing each other, Mew realised that he had fell for the younger. However, due to his work and position, he knew that he would scare the younger off if he comes clean about who he was. But to his surprise, the younger was not afraid of him. He was mostly shocked and speechless but he had seen the way Mew took care of him so he trusted the elder. And lately, he found out that Gulf thought it was hot that Mew was a mafia leader. Just thinking about the revelation makes Mew laugh. Who would have thought a pretty florist, has the hots for violent things.