Welcome Home

Summary: Gulf is a pole dancer but little did he know, the club he works for is owned by Mew, someone he had history with. What happened in the past and will everything be okay again?

Music is blasting, crowds are dancing and the night is still young. Mew walked through the crowd of drunk people, with all eyes on him. It wasn't hard for him to stand out. With his height and godly looks; he was definitely a show stopper.

But Mew didn't care about the attention. In fact, he doesn't like it. For someone who had a traumatic experience with love, he doesn't believe in it nor does he want anything to do with it.

He kept a cold face as he made his way through; not making eye contact with anyone. However, that didn't stop him from getting approached by both men and women. Not wanting to lead them on, he simply rejects them.

As he managed to reach the back of the club, a voice called him making him turn around.

"Mew! What are you doing here?"

It was Tul. His best friend and also the manager of the club.

"I need to get some files. I'll head back after" replied the cold man.

"Oh come on, Mew! You don't come here all the time. Stay and have some fun" said Tul.

"I don't see the reason why"

"You're the owner and you're barely here! Come on, stay and see how prosperous your club is"

Mew shook his head. Honestly, he doesn't like being in clubs. He prefers to be somewhere quiet as he likes his space. Which was ironic for someone who owns the place.

Not bothered to answer Tul, he shook his head and made his way to his office. However, that didn't stop the manager from persuading him as he followed Mew into his office.

"Kana is performing today!"

Mew furrowed his brows as he looked up curiously.

"Who?"

"Kana! Well, his real name is Gulf"

The name stopped Mew's heart from beating.  It can't be... Maybe it's just someone with the same name . Mew shook his thoughts away.

"He just joined a month ago and he performs every Friday and Saturday. For a newcomer, he's definitely the crowd's favourite. People come here solely to watch him. He's that good and not to mention super hot"

Mew did realised that the club was extra packed today but he didn't know that it was because of a guy named Kana. But he honestly couldn't care less.

"I see. Give him a bonus or something" replied Mew half heartedly.

Not wasting any more time, Mew grabbed the files he needed and left the office without giving the manager any chance to lure him to stay.

As he almost reached the exit, an announcement was made.

"Are you ready for Kana?!"

The crowd went wild at the man's name.

"I said are you ready for Kana?!"

The cheer from the crowd was as if an A list celebrity was going to perform.

That made Mew stopped as curiosity hits. As much as he didn't care, he was curious to see what the hype was all about and if Kana was the Gulf he knew. And for the first time in forever, Mew decided to stay for a bit to watch. He sat by the bar as everyone went towards the stage.

"I present to you, Kana!!"

The stage suddenly went dark as a spotlight shines in the middle, right where the pole is at.