Pillowtalk (M)

Summary:

Watch Mew and Gulf being a domestic couple that soon escalated to sex on their day off.

With Mew's thriving self produced series' to his successful music career and Gulf being an eminent actor with his substantial modelling career; both made it big individually.

The amount of works they have is endless. With not being able to catch a breather for themselves, both were busy and barely had time for each other. From spending time together almost every single day to only seeing each other at night in bed.

However, don't take this the wrong way. The relationship is not fading; instead, they are stronger than ever. Being each other's constant support system; no one knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Some might assume that they are no longer talking but little did they know, the notification that usually comes in their phones are from each other. The staffs that works with them knows what their smile meant whenever they're on their phone and can't help but cooed at their cuteness.

After months of hard-work, they have decided that enough is enough and rest is much needed. They managed to cleared off one day of their schedule to spend time together. One day might not be much but it's better than nothing.

"Baby, come on, wake up! It's already 12 pm" Mew shook the sleepyhead who refused to wake up.

Gulf groaned and hide his head under the blanket. "5 more minutes", he said.

"You said that 1 hour ago, now come on. Get up!" Mew pulled the blanket off the younger and grabbed the younger to pull him up. A whine escaped as Gulf sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Why can't you let me sleep more, phi" pouted the younger.

"Because today is our only day to ourselves. I don't want to waste it by sleeping all day"

"What's wrong with sleeping during our day off? Sleeping is nice, you should do it more" Said younger, clearly not happy being awakened.

Mew shook his head and chuckled. This nothing new from Gulf. If sleeping was a talent; Gulf would definitely hold the throne. Hence, instead of arguing back, he gave Gulf a peck on the lips.

"Wake up for me please?" Plead the elder by batting his eyelids.

The younger sighed and nodded his head.

"Yay, now come! Go shower! I'll make you something to eat" but before the elder could leave, Gulf grabbed Mew by the wrist.

"You? Cook? Phi, are you sure?"

Mew furrowed his eyebrows at the comment.

"What's wrong with that?"

"We both know neither of us can cook, phi. You sure you want to make me food?" Gulf giggled at the idea.

"Oh yeah? Let me prove you wrong!" The elder said as he stomped off. Gulf laughed and hopes his boyfriend doesn't burn the kitchen down.

30 minutes later, Gulf is sitting at the dining table staring down at a plate of burnt scrambled eggs. He didn't think it was even possible to burn scrambled eggs. Well, at least the toast underneath it isn't burnt... well almost, but still edible.

The younger looked up and faced the elder who was scratching the back of his head.

"Thank you for the meal, I guess?" said the younger.

"It might look burnt but I promise it doesn't taste THAT bad"

"Yeah?" The younger pushed the plate towards him, "try it then"