Baby, You're Worth It

Summary:

Gulf felt insecure but Mew's there to remind him on how worth it and loved he is.

Laying on his soft duvet as the sun is shining through his blinders, Gulf didn't sleep a wink yesterday. His mind was occupied the whole night and his heart felt heavy. The things he heard yesterday has stuck in his head and regardless of how he wanted to stop thinking about it, he just couldn't.

As he was busy thinking about it, his train of thoughts were interrupted when an arm made way around his waist, pulling him close. Gulf eyes diverted from the window to the man beside him. Mew. A bitter smile appeared on his face as he stared at the sleeping man.

He makes me so happy but do I deserve him? His thought to himself.

Gulf was never doubtful of their relationship or his worth but hearing it coming from people he had worked with multiple times, hurts.

Flashback

It was a Friday evening and Mew and Gulf were busy getting their makeup done for their live.

It was for a skincare brand and they have worked with them for other products under their parent company.

Both men enjoyed working with them as their live are usually unscripted with no mc. Well, there's nothing wrong with having an mc but sometimes, it kind of restricts what they want to say or how they want the live to flow. With just the two of them, they are able to be themselves without worrying about leaving the mc feeling left out since they are often stuck in their own little world. Who could blame them though? They are just madly in love.

As they got their final touch up done, it's finally time to start the livestream. Both men walked side by side as Mew listened to Gulf's story about the random little things he had encountered. Mew totally adores Gulf whenever the younger tells him a story.

As they finally reached the couch they'll be sitting on, Gulf suddenly stopped on his tracks.

"Oh! I forgot my phone!"

Usually, it doesn't really matter if Gulf left his phone in the makeup room but for today's live, he needed it to read the fans comments.

"I'll be right back" Gulf said as he made his way back to the makeup room.

When he finally got his phone, he didn't waste any time as he jogged back to the set. As he passed through the corridors, he stopped when he passed by a room that wasn't fully shut. It was two girls talking and Gulf knew who they were. He had seen them working behind the scenes.

Gulf is never the type that eavesdrop but he can't help it when he hears Mew's name coming out of their mouth.

"Have you seen Mew's recent photoshoot with Ploy?" Said the first girl.

Recently, Mew is a presenter of a new clothing brand and has worked with Ploy, a famous Thai actress to promote the clothes. Their pictures were spread around in many magazines and billboards and Gulf can't help but feel proud for his boyfriend.

"Of course, they looked great!" responded the other girl.

Gulf smiled. They did look great. Both Mew and Ploy did an excellent job together.

As Gulf was about to leave, something made him stopped as his heart fell.

"I wish he could date Ploy instead of Gulf" said the second girl.

"Oh? Mew and Gulf are dating? Are you sure?"

"It's pretty obvious don't you think?" The second girl responded and Gulf could hear the disgust in her voice.