You Are The Only Exception (M)

Summary:

Gulf doesn't do one night stands but with a singer named Mew, it's an exception.

If you were to ask Gulf if he believed in sex before marriage, he would say no. Don't get him wrong, it has nothing to do with religion, it's just that he believes that sex should be between two people who truly love each other. Hence, he kept his virginity for his special someone, whoever that may be.

He dates but is dumped quite often due to his beliefs. He never felt any connection or bond with any man he dated. He loves them but not enough to make love. His friends have often said that he was going to die a virgin but he believes that if someone truly loves him then they'll be willing to wait for him.

Well, that's what Gulf thought a few hours ago but ironically now, he's in bed alone, naked and had just had a one night stand with a random stranger. Not just any average stranger, a singer. A singer that he is a fan of. Tears dropped as his body fills with regret. He let the alcohol got the best of him and that person left without a single word. So much for waiting for the right one.

Flashback

"Come on, Gulf! Please!" Mild had his palm pressed together, begging his friend.

"No Mild. I don't like clubbing and I don't like to be surrounded by a lot of people"

"Come on, just this once. Let loose a bit Gulf. Have some fun. You're only 23 but you act like you're 53" The shorter man said, still not giving up.

"And what about it?" Gulf asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I just want you to have fun. Plus, who knows maybe you'll find Mr Right at the club"

"In a club? You're crazy Mild" Gulf shook his head and began to walk away but was quickly pulled by his sleeve.

"Do it for me, please?" Mild pouted.

"You have a crush on the bartender but what does it have anything to do with me?"

"Be there as my support system, please? Come on, Gulf, please" the man tugged his sleeve.

Gulf rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine"

"Yay! Thank you so much Gulfie! You're the best!" His best friend pulled him into a tight hug, slightly jumping, as he was filled with excitement.

"Wow, for someone who didn't want to go, you're dressed to impress" Mild stared at him in awe. Gulf was wearing a low v neck maroon shirt that shows off his chest and beauty marks. His tight black pants are beautifully cut and have accentuated his beautiful long toned legs. Overall, with his handsome face and well-dressed outfit, he was definitely a show stopper.

"You know, if it wasn't for your prude beliefs, you would definitely get shit tons of sex" Mild chuckled, earning him a smack on the back of his head.

"I'm not like you, now come on before I change my mind" Gulf pulled the man as they leave.

It took them a good 30 minutes drive before they reached the club and when they got there, their jaw dropped; the line outside was exceptionally long.

"Is there a special event going on?" Gulf asked.

"I'm not sure" the friend answered as they queue up.

After patiently waiting for an hour, they are finally in. Annoyance quickly crept within Gulf as he looked at the massive crowd. As an introvert, he appreciates personal space and this is definitely the opposite of what he likes.