Oh jesus.

*Edited*

It's now biology and I'm heading to class. Isabella is currently in front of me. I think to myself, 'Man, what happened to our friendship and why did she become such a bitch. We were like sisters. But if she wanna act like that, oh well.' My thoughts were interupted by my stomach rumbling.

I'm already tired and I'm still hungry with my fat ass. 'I still need to go grocery shopping. Damn it.' I thought frustrated.

We walk in class and I almost instantly notice Edward. My lips twitched upward when he looks at me. We lock eyes. His eyes were such a beautiful golden color, until Isabella walks infront of the fan and he goes stiff.

He closed his eyes and covers his nose as if he smelled something horrible. I look at him concerned for second, but then walk up to the teacher, Mr. Molina, and hand him my slip for class.

"Ah, Ms. Williams, please take a seat next to Ms. Webber. Angela, please raise your hand." He calls out and I see Angela raise her hand as told.

I sit next to Angela slightly disappointed, 'cause I was kinda hoping to sit next to Edward, but I'm happy with Angela. She's a sweetheart and gives off good vibes.

Me and her started talking, getting to know each other, making jokes. I think I just made a second bestfriend, but Cami is still--and always will be--my first bestie.

~⪼⪻~

In the middle of class I took a glance at Edward. He was still as stiff as a board, his eyes were now black and was glaring daggers at Isabella, who looked pretty uncomfortable.

He looked like he wanted to rip her throat out.

He sat like that for the rest of class until he got up and dashed out of the classroom just before the bell rung. I'm a bit concerned for him. I know it must be hard to be a vampire in a school filled with humans. 'Wait, their eyes change colors? That's kinda fire.' I thought with interest.

Out of the classroom, I'm making my way (downtown) to the front office to get a slip for my next class. Up ahead see Isabella outside of the office staring in the inside. Suddenly, Edward storms out passed Bella with an aggravated look on his face.

Bella stares at him as he walks towards my general direction.

As he grows near me, he stops and looks up at me. When he sees me, his black eyes almost instantly fade back to their beautiful gold color and his body relaxes.

I bite my lip and give him a small wave. He smiles a little and gives a small wave back. I blush, but thank god you can't see it. He walks passed me and I could've swore I heard him inhale, but I choose to ignore that. As he walks passed I get a whiff of his cologne, 'Mmm, he smells good~. Wait, that's creepy. Shut the fuck up, brain!' I scolded myself mentally.

I look ahead and see Isabella glaring at me. So, I put on a fake smile and flipped her off.

She narrows her eyes at me and stomps her foot like a toddler and stomps away

I am flabbergasted! This bitch is too childish.

I roll my eyes and continue my way into the office.

~⪼⪻~

I came home with bags full of groceries. I set them in the kitchen and put everything away, but kept out some snacks.

I grabbed those snacks and went upstairs to my room to do some homework, and I also decided to call mom since I haven't talked to her yet since I got here.

~⪼⪻~

"So baby, if our trip goes well, we can think about moving to Hawaii." My Mom's voice on the phone said.

"Oh, well Ma I'm actually really liking Forks." I said truthfully,

"Oooh, this doesn't have anything to do with a boy, does it?" She asked with a knowing tone.

"Uhh, no?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Mmm-hmm, sure. What's his name? Is he white? Diamond, you how I feel about you dating crackers-" My eyes widen, "Mom!?"

I hear her start laughing, "I'm kidding! Hahaha—" She cackled. I roll my fondly at my mother's antics.

"Anyways, " She clears her throat, "The boy. What's his name?" She asks for the second time,

"Um, his name is Edward-" "I knew there was a boy-"

"Mom."

"Sorry."

"He has pale skin, golden eyes and auburn colored hair. And Ma, he is SO fine! To the point to where it's almost unnatural." I describe to my Mom, and then I tell her, "But, I think he's a.... Cold One." I say cautiously.

My Mom was silent for a few moments and I started to get scared so I quickly said, "But, it's okay! for real though, I never even talked to him and besides his eyes are golden, which means only drinks animal blood, right? So, him and his family shouldn't be a problem."

I hear Mom sigh on the other end, "Okay, just be careful, okay baby? They're dangerous." She advised. "Ma, we're dangerous." I point out to her,

"Don't talk back."

"Yes ma'am." I said quickly, after a moment of silence I say, "Ma, I feel weird when I'm near him, like a pull. It's hella weird, but..... I dunno."

"Hmm, interesting. Well, bye mamas baby! I love you!" She suddenly yells in the phone and hangs up before I can say a word.

"Wow."

periodt~

(A/N: I finished..... yay.
945 words)