Hickeys & Nomads

(Edward's POV)

I sat on Diamond's bed in disbelief, I can't believe that just happened.

That was my first kiss, well, more like make-out session. And it was so... erotic. But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt something... I look down and see that I have a bit of a... problem.

I began to panic a little, and my panic only worsened when I heard her bathroom door begin to open...

(Diamond's POV)

After I finish using the bathroom to calm myself, I open the door and poke my head out and see Edward, sitting fully on my bed, back against the headboard, with one of my pillows on his... lap.

"Hey..." I said as I raised an eyebrow. What's with the pillow?

"Hi." Edward says back as he smiled softly. But something in my gut told me something was up.

I fully step out of the bathroom and make my way to the bed, proceeding to lay down next to him. And mind you, I'm still wearing only a large t-shirt.

I sigh, "You okay?" I ask, a bit concerned. He was very tense, especially when I laid next to him. Then it clicked, he's hard.

'Damn, did I do that?' I thought, blushing.

But I decided to not say anything about it, I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed.

I sighed and wrap my arms around him in an embrace, "You're very tense, mi amor." I say, "Relax."

Edward exhaled, slowly relaxing in my arms and he cuddled with me.

There was a moment of silence before I broke it, "So..." I started, "Ya like jazz~?"

"Pfft-HAHAHA—"

(A/N: who knows this reference lol🐝)

(~the next day... I think~)

 I think~✨)

"Here's your beer, Tio

"Here's your beer, Tio." I say as I set down the beer, and Charlie thanked me as he cleaned out his shotgun.

"So, uh, I have a date with Edward Cullen." I told him. "Well kinda." I added and Charlie looked at me, "Oh, so he's the one who gave you that?" He questioned, pointing at my neck as he took a sip of his beer.