Dr. Smexy- I mean, Cullen

(Diamond's POV)

I slowly start to open my eyes, I see a white light and a silhouette of someone standing above me. But, my vision was pretty blurry at the moment, so I couldn't make out their face.

My head was pounding, it was like someone was repeatedly beating me over the head with a stick. I groaned. My vision started clearing and I could finally make out the face that was in-front of me. It was a handsome man, who had blonde hair, almost like Rosalie's. I noticed he had a white coat on and there's stethoscope around his neck.

"Are you an angel?" I ask with with a faint humorous smile. My voice was rough, hoarse, probably 'cause my throat was dry as fuck!

The doctor chuckled, "I don't think so." He said, amused. I huffed out a laugh as he started writing on his clipboard. He looked up at me, "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Horrible." I say as I went to rub my eyes when I felt a tug on my arm. That's when I noticed the I.V. .

"Are you feeling any nausea at all?" He questions as he pulls out a little flashlight, I shake my head, he held up his finger and asked me to focus on it and I obeyed.

He flashed the light towards my eyes. "What happened to my head?" I asked. "Well, you have gash on your forehead, near your hair line. I had to give you a few stitches. You also have an concussion, but it's nothing too severe. But, I suggest that you take a few days rest, to heal. I will request you some pain meds. " He explained to me and I nodded.

"How long have I been out, Doctor...?" I trailed off basically insinuating that I didn't know his name, "Oh! I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Dr. Cullen, and you have been unconscious for 1 hour and 43 minutes" He introduced/informed wearing a kind smile.

I froze, 'Cullen?' I looked at his eyes. How the fuck did I not notice before? Man, I'm slow! "Oh yeah! You're Edward's Dad, right? I dunno how I didn't realize before." I said. Dr. Cullen raised a brow, "How would you notice?" He questions and I shrug,  "Well your name's on your coat." I point out simply and he nods.

"Also, I wanted to tell you that Chief Swan is waiting outside. Would you like me to bring him in?" He asked and I nod. As he leaves, I sit up and started plotting how I'm gonna get back at Bella for what she did and I had an amazing plan. My thoughts were interrupted by the door being busted open.

I look over and see that the culprit happens to Charlie. I smile at him when he sees me. He lets out a sigh of relief, walks up to me and wraps me in a hug, I hug him back. We pull away and he asks "Are you alright?" His voice full of concern.

"I'm good Uncle Char-Char, promise." I say with a reassuring smile. He looks at me for minute then asks "Wait, did the van not hit you? What happened?" "Well, actually I was finna move out the way of the van, 'til someone pushed me in-front of it. Making me hit my head on the damn concrete." I say in a annoyed voice. Charlie's eyes go wide,  "Someone pushed you?! Who did it?!" He basically screamed and I shush him quickly, not wanting to cause a scene.

"Aye, aye, aye! Chill, it's okay. In a few days you're finna get a call from the hospital, so look out for that. And I'm probably gonna get arrested too." I put my hand on his shoulder, "But the truth will be revealed." I tell him dramatically at the end.

I didn't want to tell him that Bella did it yet because, if I did I wouldn't be able to beat her ass,  because she would be on punishment. And I really wanted to drag her raggedy flat ass. So I'm not  finna mess up my chance.

My Uncle looked at me with pure bewilderment on his face, "Wait, what?" Before he could question me any further, a nurse came up to me and started taking my blood pressure.

~⪼⪻~

Me and Charlie were out of the emergency room in a hallway.

"Well, I'm gonna go sign some paperwork, and get your pain meds,  and, um, you should probably call your parents." Charlie tells me. I look at him, "You told them?" I ask in mild panic and he just shrugged. I sigh "They're probably freaking out." I sigh and I fiddling with my amulet. Charlie walked off, assembly to his car, and I pulled out my phone and started texting Mom. As I just started walking, I hear hushed voices to my right.

I peak around the corner and see Edward, Dr. Cullen, and Rosalie talking. But Rosalie looks kinda pissed and Edward looks a bit irritated. "What was I supposed to do, let her die?" Said Edward, "This isn't about you! It's about all of us." Angrily said Rosalie. I think Dr. Cullen noticed me because he whispered something to the other two and they all looked me.

I swallowed thickly, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask Edward, knowing he could hear me from where he was.

As Rosalie and Dr. Cullen walk away, he makes his way up to me. "Wha-" I cut him off with a tight hug, my arms around his neck. I had to get on my tippy toes 'cause he was, like, a head taller than me. He tensed up and didn't hug back right away. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I whisper to him gratefully. Edward hesitates slightly but, wrapped his arms around my mid-section.

We stayed like that for a moment before we pulled away. We looked into each others eyes, I smile and say, "I wanted to say thank you, for saving my life." I said that while looking down sheepishly.  "I'm not gonna ask how got to me so fast, or how you even stopped the van, 'cause I ain't nosy, unlike some people. But anyways, thank you." I smile brightly at him. The golden eyed boy stared at me with awe evident on his face.

~⪼⪻~

(E d w a r d 's P O V)

I stared at this beautiful brown-skinned girl in awe. Her smile was so beautiful and bright. Showing her pearly white teeth. I couldn't help but give a small smile back. She had the most enchanting smile I've ever seen. When I look into her chocolate brown eyes, I see shimmery gold specks in them. I could stare into them all day.

Wait, is she my mate? Have I finally found her? "Oh, um, you're welcome. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing. And I'm grateful that you won't question me." I said as I rub the back of my neck. She nods, "Of course. It's none of my business anyways. You saved me, that's what matters."

I was about to respond to her, before someone called Diamond's name. We turn to see Chief Swan near an exit, waving Diamond over. She looked back at me, "I gotta go. Nos vemos en unos días!" (See ya in a few days!) She said as she started to walked away. 'She speaks spanish, huh?'

"Fue agradable conversar contigo!" (It was nice talking to you!) I say back, in the foreign language. She looks over her shoulder and smirks. She continues her way towards the exit and my smile faltered a little. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't talk to her more. But it's best that she stays away from me. A monster. A monster who would bring pain and danger into her life. So I need to stay away from her.

For her sake...

periodt~

A/N: sorry it took so long to update. And it's so short. 1340 words.