V E N O M - PT.2

( C a m i l l a ' s P O V )

I feel like absolute shit. My whole entire body felt hot, and I'm pretty sure I'm sweating through my sheets. I did not want to get up, but god I'm so hungry. I groaned lowly and looked to my right. Lucas was still there, asleep.

I sighed and looked to my left, happy to find a neglected, half-drank water bottle on my bed side table. I quickly grab it, basically tearing the cap off and chug down water like I hadn't had water in weeks. I sighed at the little bit of relief it gave as it cooled down my insides.

'Damn, that was some good ass water.'

Suddenly, my body violently jolted out of my bed, making me stand. 'What the fuck?!'

I held back a scream as body again jolted toward, forcing me to my bedroom door. Opening the door, I quickly dash downstairs to the kitchen. God I'm hungry.

I open the fridge, spotting a pack of lunch meat and grab it, tearing it open and stuffing it into my mouth. It was so good. I continued to stuff my face, barely even chewing, just swallowing. I quickly finished the pack and I groaned, throwing the pack onto the floor before raiding the fridge again.

All I could see was condiments. I growled lowly, slamming the fridge door shut before opening the freezer. I immediately grabbed the frozen chicken, tearing open the packaging and bit down onto the frozen meat,

"Aw, fuck!" I groaned painfully as the chicken was hard as a rock and that shit fucked up my tooth. But suprisingly, the pain quickly went away. I threw the chicken to the side, going back to the freezer and throwing out anything that I didn't want onto the floor.

I stopped once I found a bag of tater tots. Wasting no time, I rip open the bag and pour the frozen tater tots into my mouth, while the majority fell don't the floor. But that's okay though, 'cause after I was done chewing the ones that landed in my mouth, I got on my knees and ate the remaining tots off the ground.

"CAMILLA, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I paused in the middle of sucking my fingers. I look up to see Lucas, looking at me with an almost horrified look, a look that I would never want him to give me.

Looking down, my eyes widen at the mess. There was food everywhere.

'Shit, did I do that?'

"Camilla, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Lucas screamed, making me flinch slightly.

I tried to speak but all that ended up coming out was a gag. I slap a hand over my mouth, getting up and run to the bathroom as I gagged more and more. I could hear Lucas' footsteps behind me as I ran.

Just as I felt the bile come up my throat, I finally made it to the bathroom, I burst through the door and puke my guts out into the toilet.

I felt my hair being held back, and a hand rubbing my back as I puked, hunched over the toilet. Maybe after two minutes, I finally stopped.

I groan, "What is wrong with me?"

"A lot, apparently."

(~time skip~)

After that whole thing happened Lucas had suggested I take a shower and i agreed, feeling pretty flithy at the moment. After getting eveything I needed, I go to bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and notice how much of a hot mess I looked. I sigh as i examined my face, it looked paler than normal, and my eyes... my eyes-

"CAMILLA"

"AHHH!" I back away from the mirror in fear, only to trip over the bathtub and fall backwards and hit the back of my head, knocking me out.

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating. Ngl, im starting to lose the motivation i once had when writing this. But imma try and keep updating for you guys. This chapter is absoulte trash, but imma do better. 693 words.)