Meeting the fam!

(A/N: this chapter is kinda trash in the beginning but enjoy!😁)

(A/N: the fit and hairstyle for today)

Me and Edward were driving to his house and I was so nervous

Me and Edward were driving to his house and I was so nervous. Once we got there, Edward opens the front door for me and we enter his home. It was a beautiful house, lots of windows.

"Wow, you have a beautiful casa. Very modern." I complimented, taking my jacket off. "Thanks. What did you expect, coffins, dungeons, and mots?" Edward joked and I chuckled, "Not the mots." I joked back making him laugh.

We began to walk up the stairs when Edward looked at me and said, "This is the place where we don't have to hide." I smiled sympathetically. But before I could say anything, I began to hear music, Latin music.

And that's when I smelt it...

Food.

"I told them not to do—WHOA!"

I eagerly grabbed Edward's hand and ran up the stairs. I was starving. I only had a small breakfast this morning, which consisted of only scrambled eggs. I was too nervous to eat anything else.

As I follow the scent, we made it to the kitchen. I see Emmett, Rosalie, Dr. Cullen, and a beautiful red-haired woman who I assume is Esme. She gave off a very motherly vibe.

She looked up at us and smiled sweetly. "Oh, just in time." The women said gleefully, "Hello Diamond. We made some Colombian cuisine for you."

"Oh really?" I ask slightly surprised. 'How they know I was part Colombian?'

"Gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle said he was flipping something. "I hope you're hungry."

And as if on cue, my stomach grumbled, making the vamps in the room chuckle. "Well, I guess that answers that question." Esme said amused, making me bow my head in embarrassment.

Then she gently took my wrist, "Come, take a seat. Your food will be ready in a moment." She said with a smile and I smiled back. She sat me down at the kitchen counter and Edward sat down next to me.

"So, Diamond," Emmett's voice says, making me look at him. "A certain someone told us that you're a witch, is this true?" He asked with hidden hope in his eyes. I froze, slowly turning to Edward with a 'wtf' face. I wanted to tell them!

"Yes, yes I am." I say calmly with a smile. Emmett gasped, "Does that mean you can do magic?" He asked like he was a little kid, which amused me and Rosalie. "Yeah, I can show you guys if you want?" I suggested and he immediately said yes. Rosalie sat down next to him wanting to watch.

I exhaled. What should I show them? Well I always do flowers, I wanna try something else. Ice!

I turned to Rosalie, I held out my hands close to me, and my hands glowed a soft blue. Ice materialized between my hands forming a rose.