Happy Birthday to Me..

( D i a m o n d ' s  P O V )

When i wake up, i didn't expect to see a bright, violet, starry sky above me. I sit up from laying on the grass filled ground underneath me and check my surroundings. This place looks an awful lot like Africa.

It was beautiful.

"Diamond."

I practically break my neck from turning my head to see who spoke, and what i see shocked me to my core. I am instantly on my knees as I bow in respect to the panther goddess, Bast. My mind is racing with thoughts as I try to comprehend what is happening.

"Stand up, my child." The goddess said, her voice firm yet soft.

I do as she says, still trying to comprehend what was going on. My hands were shaking like crazy as I looked upon her. She was just like how I imagined her. She was a giant black panther, though she had a slight purple hue in her fur, and she had unique patterns all over her body, not like a normal panther.

She was gorgeous.

She tilted her head, "What is wrong, child?" She asked, her accent heavy.

I look at her confused before realizing  was crying. I quickly wipe away my tears, "Oh, I'm sorry, ubabalo lwakho." I heard her chuckle, "It's alright, omncinci."

I smile, her laugh sounding like music to my ears. I then remember that I'm not in my room like I'm supposed to be and I have no idea why, i ask, "Why am I here, ubabalo lwakho?"

Her expression seemed to falter slightly, "I've brought you here to warn you." Said Bast, her voice more grim than before. I frown in worry, "Warn me? Warn me of what?"

"Of yourself."

I feel my heart sink to my stomach at her words, I stare at her in shock, "W-what do you mean by that? Is something bad gonna happen to me? Am i gonna hurt someone-?"

"Listen, you're about to wake , we don't have much time." She said, shutting me up.

"You have a great power that is locked away inside you, and that power will soon reveal itself. Do not let it consume you, my child. Because if it does, it could destroy you, and those around you."

My vision started to become blurry, I was waking up.

"Remember what I told you, child..."

I open my eyes, but thankfully, I'm in my bed this time. I stared up at the ceiling for about five minutes, thinking. What did Bast mean? Was something going to happen to me? And what power?? I sigh tiredly, this is so confusing. I have to talk to mom later.

I sit up, yawning as I rub the sleep out of my eyes, I then lift up my arms as I stretch, my body shaking a little bit as I do. When I'm done, I instantly lay back down and snuggle with my pillows, still feeling tired.

Just as I felt my body start to relax again, the doorbell rang. I groan as I did not feel like getting up and going all the way down just to open the door, but, it would be rude if I didn't.

Curse my kindness.

I, reluctantly, get out from under my warm, comfortable blankets. I slip on my house shoes and grab one of my robes and put it on since it was a little cold in the house, and also, I was half naked.

I exit my room, slowly since I was frigging tired, but I speed up once I hear the doorbell ring again. Once I make it to the front door, I open it, revealing Charlie. I smile upon seeing him,