"Jeez its freezing!"

December 6th it's dark out and snowing

Location: Tokyo

"We can't just sit here and wait for the snow to melt! Let's try to open the door !" Yumie said, she was infuriated with the fact the band can't perform because of the bad weather. But that wasn't stopping her. There fans where already waiting outside to enter in the front of the building.

They where trying to get in the back of the building that they got a gig at but the snow was blocking the door. Then finally after all of them pulling for 10 minutes they finally got the door to open, hands red from the door handle being frozen and freezing.
"Damn! My hands!" Beck said trying to cool them down putting them up to his face and breathing into them with his warm breath.

They ran inside setting up there equipment and started to relax so there wasn't any tension.
Taking there coats off revealing the outfits they where wearing for tonight performance.
"Ahhh it's so warm in here" yumie said getting comfortable. "Ok now that we are settled let's go to the back so people can come in" Sid said gathering the band and then scurrying to the backstage.

————————————————————————

Now that everyone from outside came in there was a lot of people waiting to see the band and getting drinks, some people sitting down, others eager to see them standing up waiting patiently with blue roses waiting to throw them on the stage knowing it's the bands main logo.

Then the band came out getting ready. Sid behind yumie, beck besides her all with guitars in hands . Hikari with the drums ready to say "1! 2!..." seeing everyone ready. Then yelling it loud and clear making the audience turn heads to the band cheering and yelling.

It started off with Sid and beck playing and then the drums come in making the beat and rhythm . Yumie getting ready to sing bobbing her head back and forth to the hard rocks music making herself comfortable on stage, hands starting to go up to the mic, gripping it tightly, then letting out a soft voice so soothing as the music slows down, creating a blue haze atmosphere, the lights shining down upon them making them the center of attention. The soothing soft voice then changing drastically into a more scratchy loud voice as the beat drops, making the crowd go crazy tossing blue roses onto the stage screaming yumies name and the bands.

Yumie picked up a rose and put it in between her breasts still yelling out the lyrics to the song. Making the crowd go even more wild than it was. Her smirking and flipping her hair back and forth as she finishes the second verse letting the band play, swaying to the music putting her hands up.

Sid smiles at her knowing she's having a good time, he has one too as he looks to the side at beck watching him make the girls go crazy because he's shirtless and playing the base so effortlessly, flexing his muscles as he strings the guitar smirking back at Sid knowing that he's making the girls holler, he does this Everytime because it always get a kick out of them and it makes him excited Everytime.
Hikari in the back going hard on the drums Everytime he does the beat. Creating that loud addicting sound everyone loves.

———————————————————————-
Shins part:
"Wow they're really amazing" he says gazing at the band before him, nobu at his side bobbing his head to the music.

It was just the two, nobu invited shin to see the band because he's friends with Sid, and he asked him if he wanted to see them perform tonight, nobu and the band had nothing to do the night so he wanted to go see his friend perform dragging shin along with him.

Rewind to earlier the same day:
"Come on! It'll just be this once! I have no one else to go with, nana and hachi are out shopping and yasus doing work at home"
Nobu said trying to drag shin out of the room," how do you know them anyways?, that bands really popular and we aren't that well known here in Tokyo" shin said trying to make nobu let go. It's not that shin doesn't like there music he actually enjoys it but at the time right now he was tired and had just got home from reiras place.(mind you the band doesn't know that he's seeing her nor trapnest)"well I met Sid in a bar with nana and we had a pretty good time so please come with me I can even introduce you!" He said with those puppy eyes acting like a child, making shin sigh and say "ok ok fine but I'm tired and if I sleep during there performance don't attack me"

"Trust me you won't sleep when there performing" nobu said smirking at shin, "what's that supposed to mean?"

Present time:
Shins part:

I was completely mind blown if I where to say. They are so much better live, I completely lost my tiredness as I was bobbing my head with nobu gazing at the band. I only knew a couple of there songs but I didn't really listen to them like that. Oh how I underestimated myself to skip there songs on the punk rock station.There so good!
———
Nobu and shin where both captivated with yumies vocals since they where so strong but soft at the same time, her making it go soft then loud really fast, it was like hearing two people but it was only her, nobu never met her before but wanted to so badly since he thought she was so badass and a tough person by her appearance, he thought that about everyone in the band, they all looked so mature and very intimidating. Watching her jet black hair sway with the music along with the band members was quite a sight to look at. Both of them cheering at the band, nobu yelling some lyrics while shin was standing there staring at Yumie.

—————-//—————————————————couple songs later-
As the band was done with there performance the crowd cheered along with nobu and shin. "Thank you everyone who came tonight!" Yumie said softly in the mic. The band then bowing and then leaving the stage, to go backstage with each other. The crowd slowly disappeared  satisfaction on there faces after hearing the band live probably going to brag to there friends that they saw them live.

"C'mon Sid gave me two backstage passes" nobu said leading the way to the backstage as shin was still captivated and so intrigued with what he just saw live. Following after him after standing there for a few seconds.

~~~First chapter out!! ~~~
Note: if you haven't finished the anime I recommend to do so because there will be spoilers for the manga also, I hope this was good for y'all! Recommend me doing other stuff too!👍🏼‼️‼️‼️