Our eyes met}

(I recommend listening to the songs I put in to feel the chapters more;))

Nobu and shin went backstage sing with a few people, people the band knew of course. Walking there nobu and shin where quite nervous of meeting all of "fan and fire", they where a vkei/punk/grunge band mixed together that sold millions of copies of albums in japan, and around the world as well. They where well known but kept underrated by fans as a gate keep.

Walking in Sid had seen nobu with a friend by his side and yelled out "hey! Nobu! Glad you could make it!" He smiled at them.

"Sid! Y'all where amazing out there, so many people there to see y'all it was so cool, this is my band member shin"
Yumie was sitting on a sofa along with beck and a friend of theres that got back stage. Hikari making drinks for everyone at the mini bar.

" hey Yumie this is nobu and his friend shin they are apart of black stones" Sid introduced the bands together with the group, Yumie and beck turning their heads over to see a blond and light blue duo Standing next to Sid.

"Hi! I'm Yumie and this is beck" she got up with beck from the sofa and walked over to the two introducing themselves."hi I'm beck" he said dryly and going to get a drink next to hikari while he walked over giving people the drinks."thanks" Sid said. "Yeah, hey I'm hikari the one on drums" he took his drum sticks out of his back pockets and showed nobu and shin for proof.

"Wow, yall are so cool, I've been listening to yall since forever!" Nobu was practically clinging on hikari with a funny face. Sid chuckled and looked over to shin."say, how's black stones doing so far? Nobu said y'all are going for a debute"
"Yeah were trying" shin said with a chuckle and a sweat drop coming from his forehead. He was trying not to be so shy but they all looked so tough and tried making small talk but kept glancing over at Yumie talking with hikari and nobu.

She glanced over at shin and there eyes met each other's. Her gray eyes meeting his soft blues. This startled shin and he blushed, slight pink streaks from his cheeks. They made eye contacts for the longest 6 seconds of there lives until then, beck came over and swatted yumies head to come with him to the back to look for snacks not acknowledging other people for that he didn't really care.

Shin was then again standing there feeling a sort of way. He brushed it off and sat with nobu and Sid now taking about how life's been and a bunch of other stuff shin wasnt really listening to, laughing every now and then at there comments.

It was overall a good time backstage, some girls trying to get becks number, leaving them to get kicked out because they where being annoying. Hikari and beck then fighting because someone finished the last of the sake.
They where all hanging around until Yumie looked at the clock and it was around 3:00 am.
"Damn, time went by really fast! I'm so beat" she said putting her head on sids lap sighing.
"Yeah we should really get going or else we'll wake up late for tomorrow" hikari said taking his phone out to call a taxi for the four. "Yeah we have to get going too, don't wanna make yasu mad again" nobu said sighing. This perked Yumie up out of sids lap and looked over at nobu,"yasu? Ah! Can I please meet him and nana one day? I would really love too!" She said then looking over at shin with star eyes, intrigued. Shin laughed and gave her a smile. "Of course! We are free this Sunday so I'll give Sid a call so we can all hang" nobu said trying to look cool. Sid chuckled at Yumie giving him puppy dog eyes wanting to meet yasu and nana so badly, she knew black stones from a friend a while back when they lived in there town and talked about them to her. "I can arrange something for Sunday," he said pinching her cheeks, her then swatting away his hands.

"Are They together?" Shin asked himself in his head wondering if they have a relationship like that since he saw how close they where together. "Alright see y'all soo !" Nobu said shin going along with him heading for the door.

"They where pretty cool, so to say" hikari said moments after, grabbing there coats and throwing them onto each member. "Hmph", beck said, his back leaning against the bar with his coat in hand. "Yeah nobus a pretty cool guy once you get to know him, I don't know about that shin guy tho I just met him today but he seems pretty cool too" Sid said putting his jacket on. "Yeah" Yumie agreed

They all left the place going to each other's places. Beck and Yumie going to becks place because she was looking for a new place to stay and in the meantime she was sleeping at necks place, she couldn't sleep at sids because the last time she did she accidentally let his dog loose, still remembering that day

"Chika! Chika!!!!!"
You screamed out chasing that damn poodle, damn it you said to your self. Unfortunately you lost the dog for two days when Sid was in America discussing things with a company there. When he came back, he came back to you being scared shitless not knowing what to do. He got the dog back though a day later.  Not trusting your 16 year old self to stay over again.

————————————————————————

Flopping on becks bed, you sighed slightly buzzed. He secretly gave you a little alcohol since you cant have any yet, Sid forbid you a while back to never drink until you where at least 18.
Beck put his hand on your head pulling you up out of his side of the bed making you squirm
"Hey! That hurt!" You said rubbing your scalp.
"Oops" he said chuckling, taking his shirt off then sliding underneath the covers turning the light off. You walked into the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes and then opening the door to beck nocked out snoring. You sighed and went under the covers and slept as well.

PLEASE SHARE THIS FANFIC LMAOAOWOOEOE I haven't made one in forever -'s /!;!;! And I want this to get a lot of views 😩😩‼️But yeah how was this one was it ok? I think it was kinda short but I just woke up LAMAOAOOAOAOA oh and mind you Yumie kinda...

But yeah how was this one was it ok? I think it was kinda short but I just woke up LAMAOAOOAOAOA oh and mind you Yumie kinda looks like Caroline from paradise kiss but not her at the same time like she has nana anime features and shaggy jet black hair with short bangs.....................if that makes sense, like she has layers in her hair and it's really long lmao