The party part 1:

(Listen around when takumi is signing the autographs ^^^)

WARNING ⚠️
Talks about molestation
Taking advantage
Prostitution
And minor illegal acts, in the next chapter! So this is a warning for if it triggers anybody.

WARNING ⚠️ Talks about molestationTaking advantageProstitutionAnd minor illegal acts, in the next chapter! So this is a warning for if it triggers anybody

"and why the absolute fuck have you never told me about this?!"

You stand their in the room, your clothes all soggy and wet from it raining and pouring outside, the steam coming off your clothes.
Your hair damp and smelly like a humid day, the tears almost swelling up inside you, ready to burst any minute.

"I.....I didn't want y'all to know"

"What? Know about how takumi molested you?!"

Sid was enraged, disbelief spread across his then calm and soft face, his eyes holding anger and fury in this moment, and he looked absolutely terrifying, rarely seeing him like this you wished you where under your bed sleeping off the day, but no, this is what had to go down.
The words coming out his mouth slapped you hard across the face, just letting it be known for the whole world to know, but it wasn't the whole world, no, it was everyone in becks apartment that seemed like the whole world.

Flashback

The party, and the party after.

"I don't think he's coming tonight, he's sort of busy with a contract, but he told me he would swing by if he has enough time"

You overheard ren and nobu talking near the Kitchen about someone who was supposed to be coming over, but didn't want to seem like a eavesdropping mad man, so instead occupied yourself with your suroundings.
Hachi was sitting with you and nana, conversing about the different celeb crushes they found cute, in America. You had absolutely no idea who they were talking about but went along with it anyways.
"Yeah! I think brad Pitt is really dreamy with those plumped luscious lips, Hachi was stary eyeing into nothingness, looking like she was drooling, and nana and you burst into laughter at her sudden head over heals, for a man named brad Pitt.
"What? I think he's cute! Yumie your the one who likes that matrix guy!" Hachi took a under eye lid in her finger and dragged it down giving you the tongue in a playful manner

"Woahhhhhh hold on hold on, he is actually a handsome man to me, but brad Pitt Is way over rated"

"Nuh uh!" She shook her head furiously and was acting a fool in love.

You and nana continued to laugh at her cuteness and went along with the bands in Japan that y'all found where really good.

"Hey ren invited us to go to a after party at a club if y'all wanna go?" Shin came up to y'all putting his hands on the table and turning to nana and Hachi, then looking over at you.
"Nah, I'll pass, I'm to tired today"
"Yeah me too, I have to find another job tomorrow"