Its only the beginning

Yumie had fallen asleep with shin next to her, making sure she wasn't in any way feeling uncomfortable and misplaced, he was there for her from the moment she showed a side he hasn't seen, and it was an invite for him to become closer to her, ...well that's what he thought.

Hearing muffled voices outside of the room, he figured that the band mates where talking about how they could handle the situation. So looking down at yumies sleeping body, he slowly let go of her hand that he was holding, carefully trying not to wake her up from her slumber, and he quietly walked towards the door, and opened it to see the guys in a circle, quietly talking about the matter at hand.
"Hey..."
The men shot their necks up to see shin awkwardly standing in the door way, seeing the men watching him intently made his stomach turn in cartwheels, it was like having to meet a girls brothers for the first time almost, "oh hey...look if you wanna go you can leave whenever you want" hikari had told him while clearing his throat to indicate someone came out of the room. "Do you really think I'll leave after what happened ? I want to solve this problem as much as you guys" his words shocked them, as young as he was he was grown enough to have some common courtesy and respect, the three guys standing in the living room all looked at each other surprisingly because he decided to stay. " I don't know how to solve this as much as you guys but, I think with the help of my band mates we could probably fix this"

"What do you mean?"

"Well since nana and ren are back together I guess, they've gotten more involved in each other's lives.
So i think if they knew what happened and how takumi did something like this, maybe with that information, we could find a way to get him away from us as much as we can if he's gonna taunt her like this, no one should have to put up with anything like that, let alone someone so young"
Shin was right, no one this young and full of life should go through something like this, the guys she was with protected her as much as they could, and since they couldn't protect her enough with this, they finally went out of their way to see it from someone else's perspective, because after all they where older, misunderstood.

"We also have to see the Logistics of this....since trapnest is such a rise to fame band already, it'll be hard to even tell anyone but us about this information and expect them to help us, you all know how shady the music business is, if one thing as this goes out to the press about this, all hell will rise"
Beck lean back on the sofa letting out a shaking exhale and explains more.
If trapnest hears about this they'll hire anyone to cover  takumis tracks, it'll be so complicated to get yumie what she needs that I don't think she could comprehend what's even going on around her all at once, she's stressed. This has been eating at her for god knows what, I only found out some time ago so who knows how much she actually knows, and with our shows, I don't think putting to much on her all at once is the right thing to do"
He says everything without trying to sound to harsh, reading shins expressions

"This is about what she needs, this is important, how would you like it if someone went out of their way to get ahold of someone so important to you, to just lurk their way into your lives without an invite, we were never close with takumi in the first place let alone hang out with them this much for him to do that, so exactly why should we worry about press, about the news, about anyone else but her and the people involved, getting too much people involved already is enough trouble as it is, it's not fair that she doesn't get a say in this, I know she's sleeping, but we can't say no more unless she's awake, she might know what to do" Sid still standing is now pacing around the room trying to figure out what solution is best while Hikari is trying his best effort to calm him down.

By this time everyone is in a sort of panic.

Nana watched as hachi was held in takumis arms at their front door, all she could do was stand there, watching the closet person to her drift away into this man's arms. Nana knew what kind of man takumi is, with the stories ren had told her about takumis love life, nana felt a familiar feeling in her stomach.
She knew how obsessed hachi was with him, hell she barely even Knew him. It sickened her, enraged her.

But she could do nothing, she was paralyzed, it was none of her business who hachi is with, but this....it didn't feel right. And she couldn't do anything, not a thing because if she did she didn't want to seem like someone who wanted to control the situation. So she crumbled down on her bedroom floor, afraid of that feeling in her stomach. It was eating her alive at this point forward, and she knew somehow that this feeling wouldn't be the last time she'd have it.

"Takumi"
Hachi completely disheveled into his arms, holding onto that hope that he'd come back for her, and that he did. It was like a blue haze to her, her mind telling her "yes, yes he does care about you. He came back for you. He loves you..."
All she wanted was to be with him, and she got what she wanted. Blind out of affection, of course she was the happiest girl in the world in that moment.
He took her to his hotel for the night, nana heard them leave, leaving her all alone in her and hachis apartment. That void she felt overgrew in all her surroundings. The thought of hachi hugging takumi never left her mind that night, disturbing enough for her to not get any sleep, she knew she had to ask ren what the actual hell was going on.

"How long
has this been going on?"

"How come she never told me about this"

"Why did she leave me out on this?"

All those questions in nanas mind couldn't be answered, because hachi left, it was to late for her. It's as if everything is going out of place, she never wanted this, no not this, not at all. Not with takumi.
The possession she had, was gone, and she wanted to cry, but nothing came out, she didn't allow it.
She couldn't stay there, so at the last minute, nana grabbed something to wear, and headed out the door.

Cxxx
So this is the part where things take a turn, and the anime falls into the plot of my story, soon after this that's when things unfold, secrets are told, and everything turns bare and shameless, leaving even more conflict and problems to take over.