Black hole

AU: so I know how shin is 15 in the anime and in my opinion that's sorts of really CONTROVERSIAL AND DISGUSTING with how his relationship with reira was and the whole story plot with him. So I'm going to make Yumie and shin at least 17 in this story because 15-16 is way too young and I'm in no way trying to make a pedo relationship romantic in anyway so please bear with me here.‼️‼️‼️‼️

Sitting on your couch , beck sitting on the chair next to you, Hikari leaning against the table counter, shin sitting right next to you, and Sid standing right in front of you.
Not long after he had eavesdropped on your little 'secrete' with beck he had dragged you out of the  store, by the arm, with beck behind trying to calm him down. But it was of no use. Hikari and shin where confused with why you all came back to the car with totally opposite emotions on all of your faces.
Beck was nervous, awkward and very stressed.he didn't know what to do with the whole situation and kept trying to get Sid to calm down while having you trying to hide behind him, terrified with sids rage.
Sid was red, and he was furious,And he didn't know who to be completely mad at? You for hiding this from him? Or beck knowing the whole situation and not going to tell him instinctively? Or takumi for putting his hands on you and getting away with it. He was a box of emotions and usually kept them well hidden, but it was like the last straw that had been pulled out and everything just sort of exploded out in the open.

By the time he dragged you to the car you were already tearing up, trying with all of your pride to hold  back your tears, you felt ashamed and dirty, now that he knows. You felt exposed and like an open book. Your whole world changed, in a blink of an eye and there was no going back. Not in the slightest. You had honestly thought the secrete would be in the shadows for quite a while.

But he proved you wrong....so wrong.

"What....the.....fuck?"
that was all he could say, the whole ride back was silence. Dreadful silence. No one wanted to speak, or even breathe to hard,the tension in the atmosphere was thick enough to kill y'all. Sid's expression was emotionless and stoic as ever, hiding what he was truly feeling behind those shielding eyes of his. Not wanting to push limits or do it so soon, he realized to compose himself before even talking to you about any of the shit he had heard. The ride back it was him in his thoughts and you in yours. It felt as if the world was getting smaller and smaller and smaller, soon swallowing you into the ground of being a victim, and the guilt.
But what where you guilty for? Where you guilty for keeping it to yourself? From others? From not saying anything so soon? Yes, as a matter of fact you were guilty of all, but it was never to be. You shouldn't have to feel guilty, and you knew that from the start, but thinking to yourself and how it played out like you never expected it to, too much was going through your head, and with how you always deal with things, you blame yourself.
And with that, you broke.
All that pride and all the shields you had put up had finally broken down, and with that realization you finally shed your eyes with streams of tears, soon letting everything out while you cry and cry and cry onto the apartment floor. At that point embarrassment meant nothing to you, no shame whatsoever, it felt as if it was just you, blocking everything and everyone out, you wished it gone, everything.

Until suddenly you felt pairs of arms slowly wrap around you, chanting in your ear that "everything will be okay, everything will be okay"
Those slender arms of shin held you so tight you bursted out more than you could handle, not getting enough oxygen into your lungs, you felt that permission form somebody than yourself to let go.
And it was painful.
"I-I I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't know what to do"
The croaks of your voice filled the room and Sid and Becks expressions faltered, never seeing you like this made them feel all the sorrow for you, making them feel so fucking bad, so, fucking, bad.
Soon everyone got on their knees and joined in to comfort you the best they could, having someone as vulnerable as you in the house gave them a quick reality check to how young you still where, understanding how it's so much different as a women, the things they face alone, things they go through, the humbleness was darkening to them, and they wished in every fiber in them to destroy the man who hurt you, knowing they would most likely never experience something as disturbing and tragic as this, they made it their mission to never let it happen to you. But it was too late. And they never want you to be in that place ever again.

"No, no, no, no, no, this was never your fault, never, you did nothing wrong, nothing at all," Sid finally spoke without yelling, and it had calmed you down a bit hearing his now soft voice again, he was never mad at you to begin with, just had a hard time expressing his emotions, you where like his family, his only family, and he respected you so much it was overwhelming, eventually over time his rage issues would intervene, and it would scare the shit out of you, but you always knew he would never be mad at you, still hearing him give out such raw emotion scared thr hell out of you.
"I'm so sorry.....I'm so fucking sorry, I love you so much you don't even know, your so strong you don't even realize it, god I wish I could just take all your problems away, I would do it in a heartbeat, please stick with me okay" he whispered in your ear and by now it was just you and him, you listened to him as your tears died down, feeling the wetness on his shirt, "I love you too" you say, saying anything else would probably make you start crying more, and as he heard the quietness I'm your voice, he shifted his arms from around your shoulders to one arm underneath you and one on your back, lifting you up in bridal style, carrying your now mentally exhausted state to Becks room, lying you down gently onto the cooled covers and tucking you into the blankets "I want you to know that I'm here for you, with anything and everything, never forget that, tomorrow we will talk about this but for right now I need you to rest" Sid wiped the still fallen tears off your face thi his thumb and kissed you gently on your forehead.Hikari had went to grab you a glass of water , and you gratefully chugged the whole thing down, brushing your hair out with your fingers with little sniffles. "I'll meet you in bed in a little bit okay? Don't go anywhere while I'm outside" beck had his hand on your covered thigh, sitting next to your laying state on the bed. "Okay" you say with a slight crackle in your voice
Beck had asked shin to look after you while he and the rest went out to the living room to what you'd assume talk about the whole situation on how to plan out the murder of takumi.

"Hey"

"Hey"

You both lock eyes with each other briefly , wondering what the others minds thoughts where, you exhaled deeply and turned your head to the other direction. "I'm.....im sorry you had to be there for all of that that went down, I can't even imagine how uncomfortable you must feel"

Shin had looked at you as if you had insulted him in his face, hearing those words come out of your mouth had him shocked of how you always put others first, even in times like these. And in a flash you suddenly felt him grab your jaw with gentle force, turning you to face him head on, locking his eyes with yours never letting you look away with how sharp his gaze felt. You slightly gasped and where now suddenly confused. "Don't you ever. In your life. Ever. Say some shit like that."
You blink twice in astonishment
"Never apologize for that, even thought we might not know too much about each other,I'm never letting you do that, do you not know how much I care about you?"

The confession made you want to start crying all over again.

____________________________________
Sorry for the late update, I've been going through some stuff recently and it seems like I can't catch a break lol, but good news is that I'm halfway done with this series so hopefully I'll upload all of the complete chapters sooner or later.<3