The past

TW⚠️
Talks about !sexual harassment! And !pedophilia! If your uncomfortable with this or anything of that please do skip this chapter!!! I don't want people getting uncomfortable or feeling any sort of bad way especially people who have been sexually harassed before and don't want to be reminded of that again so please if you get triggered by any of this please skip this chapter!!

This chapter covers on why Yumie hates takumi and is confused with her feelings towards him. It's a very important to later on in the story, as I said before I'm making this not as how the manga ended in the anime I'm sort of re doing it my own way because of what I wish for What would have happened ‼️‼️‼️

Both sid and takumi's bands knew each other. Some more than others. They had come across from each other performing at a live band concert with a group full of popular vkei and softer rock bands. Trap nest was up next when Yumie and her band where walking out bumping into the group. Yumie had locked eyes with takumi recognizing him from a month ago at a bar where most celebrities go to in Tokyo. She wide eyed him and then looked down almost to fastly not wanting to attract any attention. The bands had hung out before but this particular person made Yumie not want to see them ever again. He looked at her with a face of regret and nervousness. Not knowing if she had had told Sid or worse...beck. He knew beck was always protective of her no matter what. And if the word got out his whole career would be in shambles.

You see while at the bar drinking and having fun. Takumi had tried to make a move on Yumie. Thinking she was THAT intoxicated. Knowing she was and is still a minor. No one had seen it but it made her feel cramped and small. She never knew he would have acted this way Towards her...because she had seen him like a big brother in her eyes.

She knew of his reputation and act with women, but never thought he would pull something like that on her. He didn't take her virginity or anything of the sort. But he had made it obvious there was sexual attraction in the air. Like their had always had been. And it hurt her. She felt like she wasn't special enough for him to have done that. He never did it with reira why with her? She couldn't understand. Never.

Ever since that had happened, Yumie had been cautious and avoiding stuff to ever happen like that again. That's why she's always around beck and Sid ,knowing them, she feels safe and secure around them. 
No one knew about it for she felt like it would become a burden with the press and with the band all together. She didn't want to humiliate herself in front of the people she cared about for she thought it was the right thing to do to keep quiet hoping it would never happen again.

She allowed it to not have had been a huge impact on her life at the moment simply because she didn't want it changing her for the worse or making her feel vulnerable.
She wanted to be strong so she pushed it in the back of her head hoping to never see him again.....but oh how the tables are gonna turn..................

‼️